“Love Ichi Noodle”

Ichi Noodle Restaurant
Ranked #168 of 1,881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Description: Tasty noodles or rice on affordable prices every day. Modern and comfortable dining areas with friendly staff's. The restaurant located on city centre with convenient transportation around 24/7 .
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Myself and a lot of my work colleagues love Ichi Noodle, the food is very tasty and great value for money!!! I would definitely recommend you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Superb food, Superb service, food cooked in front of you. Fresh noodles. Basically a takeaway but with seating upstairs at no extra charge. Central location. I can't recommend enough.

1  Thank bsmallwo
Sean W, General Manager at Ichi Noodle Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We very happy to see a happy customers. Thank you

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Food is gorgeous. Great service and excellent value for money. Would recommend. Shame it's not open later so it could cater to the pub and club goers

Thank you for your support. We have a lot pubs goers and the staffs visiting our restaurant regularly. Unfortunately we close at 10:00pm . Thanks again

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I came here entirely on the strength of the TA reviews and wasn't disappointed. I went for the spring rolls and beef teriyaki, but could only manage the regular size. The service was very welcoming and my food arrived promptly. I chose to eat inside, as there's a couple of tables inside. The spring rolls were lovely, but the beef teriyaki was really good, although I couldn't manage to eat it all.

It's a great value place and definitely worth a trip if you're in Liverpool. A better choice than your average fast food in most city centres and I wish we had one at home.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope see you soon in the future's on your next trip to Liverpool.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I go to Ichi alot when i am working long day in work.The noodles are so filling and keep my full all day! My favourites are teriyaki beef & Ichi special noodles.

Sean W, General Manager at Ichi Noodle Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for your reviews. Very soon will launch Christmas Menu's.