“Beautiful B and B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liverpool
Blundell Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 76 Liverpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stayed overnight at Blundell Bed and Breakfast, the warmth of our welcome made us feel like old friends. Debbie was a fantastic knowledgeable host who could not do enough to make us comfortable. Our room was beautiful, spacious and well appointed as was the bathroom. Breakfast was of the full English variety which was plentiful and tasty. We would not hesitate to book for a longer stay. We would recommend Blundells to all of our family and friends.
Lynda Griggs

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Griggsy54
Richard C, Public Relations Manager at Blundell Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Hi Lynda,
Thank you for your review and feedback.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your comments on Debi and our breakfast, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

A clean and comfortable B&B in an Edwardian house with interesting original features, it is within easy reach of Liverpool. We had effusive welcome from an attentive Debby. Good breakfast. On-road parking.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ann B

Hi Ann
Thank you for your review and feedback.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Stayed at Blundell Bed & Breakfast in October 2013 for one week. Can't speak highly enough of it. It's a 100 year old home, but it's as modern as today. As an Aussie I love my daily shower & thee suite was great with plenty of hot water. The food was good. The best part was the hospitality of the host Debbie Jones. Always made me welcome & treated me as one of the family. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone. Dave Douglas

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Dave D
Richard C, Public Relations Manager at Blundell Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Hi Dave

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We loved this b&b. We were going to a party in Crosby and didn't want to have to travel back to Southport and it was perfect. Debi was extremely helpful both leading up to and during our stay and the room was excellent. Bed was very comfy and breakfast tasty. I would recommend this b&b without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Theakers

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I'm normally a hotel man. 12 hours earlier I was in the Liverpool Malmaison, however my stay at Blundell B&B was more comfortable and enjoyable. If you're searching for somewhere to stay in this area, you won't be disappointed as other reviewers have stated.

B&B's with their usual 70's decor, overpowering owners, rules and the nasty cheap sheets don't really work for me, however Debi the owner proved there is a B&B that is nothing like that. A warm welcome, spotless boutique room and tasty breakfast. My bed was incredibly comfortable, the room was tasteful, modern yet period and the ensuite new, spacious and most importantly free of pubes. Book it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HolidayEdwards
Richard C, Public Relations Manager at Blundell Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our break in Liverpool, made even more enjoyable by the beautiful guest house in which we stayed. Debi was wonderful from start to finish, so welcoming and entertaining, She made us feel very much at home in her beautiful home. We had the large suite which was clean, fresh and well presented. Nothing was too much trouble for Debi...for breakfast, everything is made to order and the Jams/preserves (Debis delicious jams!) , which she sources locally, are honestly worth tasting, they are gorgeous. Thank you Debi, if I am in Liverpool again I would definitely aim to stay at the Blundell B&B as my first choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 December 2013

By far the best accommodation in area. We stayed for 4 nights in the spacious large suite which was ideal. Debbie looked after us from the first minute of our arrival and provided us with a perfect stay, even entertaining our baby so we could enjoy the lovely breakfast! Thanks Debie

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family