“Afternoon Tea Monday 05/05/14”
Review of OH ME OH MY

OH ME OH MY
Ranked #185 of 1,814 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: OH ME OH MY is a relaxed and beautiful space to meet, think, eat, drink and hold an event. Our soundtrack takes you on a journey back to the era of Parisian Cafe Society. French speakeasy classics rub shoulders with contemporary soul and Jazz to soothe your mind. We are open as a cafe and teahouse between 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday and available to hire exclusively for Private Events in the evening and at weekends.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Found Oh Me Oh My, following google search for Afternoon Teas in Liverpool.
Booked table for two online for 13.30.
On arriving we were extremely pleased,the whole experience was something different, the sandwiches which we had chosen when we originally booked was ready as ordered, The full Afternoon Tea and staff were excellent.It is so nice to find somewhere new,and be really so pleased following the visit.
Give it a try you will not be disappointed ,it was a lovely experience.Well Done.
Shirley/June

1  Thank Shirley A

Reviewed 30 April 2014

a really beautiful space - delicious tea and and stunning ham & mustard sandwich - I know that doesn't sound enthralling but that is because you've not had a a ham sarnie at Oh Me Oh My - try it if you don't believe me.
Also - if it's of interest to you they have Wifi and large well-spaced tables - it was great for us to have a sit-down informal planning session - but is equally good for tea and sandwiches and a good catch-up.

2  Thank An C
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Visited today for afternoon tea for a Birthday treat for my friend.
I won't be back again, far to many other places in the city doing better afternoon tea service.
After having to pay up front, due to everything being made to order. I was left a little dissapointed by the feel of bread going hard. Sandwiches nothing special at all. Salmon cut to think for the cream cheese. Cucumber don't really taste anything on this sandwich no flavour, desserts ok but a little to sweet for my liking.
Was left standing at entrance for a good 5min, then had to walk over to the bar & say we had a booking.
I won't be visiting her again, to much choice in the city to return for just about average afternoon tea but not average price.

5  Thank Linnylo
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Visited Oh Me, Oh My yesterday for afternoon tea, paying extra for a glass of champagne - which was lovely. The sandwiches were a bit boring, would have liked to have seen them use more brown bread and different fillings. Cucumber was cut too thickly on the cucumber sandwiches. Also would have liked to have seen something a bit more exiciting on the cake stand. Chef's own creme brulee was ok. We finished our first cups of tea and waited a while before the waitress came backto check on us. This time we asked for a pot of hot water so we could top up the cups ourselves. Although a stunning venue, you can't rely on ambience alone.

3  Thank momot999
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I went to this restaurant with 10 colleagues from work, the decor is incredible, very spacious with incredibly high ceilings and the tables were well spaced. The staff were excellent, everything was fine until the food arrived! I had ordered smoked haddock with salad potatoes with a mustard sauce. The fish was excellent but only a modest portion, the salad potatoes turn out to be very thinly sliced ordinary potato and undercooked (probably less than one third of a medium potato). A very small portion of salad leaves and a tablespoon of sauce came with it. Two other colleagues had the same and theirs were no bigger. This was like a starter and I left the restaurant as hungry as when I arrived. I must say that others in the party who did not choose the fish enjoyed reasonable portions. If I wasn't pushed for time I would have sent it back, never the less such meagre portions should never have been sent out to customers.

1  Thank Ken A