“Lovely family afternoon to celebrate Diamond Wedding”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Oh Me Oh My

Oh Me Oh My
Ranked #172 of 1,680 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Lovely family afternoon to celebrate Diamond Wedding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Took my elderly frail and not especially mobile parents here to celebrate their Diamond Wedding Anniversary. Perfect the food the staff the special attention they gave our party a wonderful afternoon thank you.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Suzyfoz

“Afternoon Tea Monday 05/05/14”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Found Oh Me Oh My, following google search for Afternoon Teas in Liverpool.
Booked table for two online for 13.30.
On arriving we were extremely pleased,the whole experience was something different, the sandwiches which we had chosen when we originally booked was ready as ordered, The full Afternoon Tea and staff were excellent.It is so nice to find somewhere new,and be really so pleased following the visit.
Give it a try you will not be disappointed ,it was a lovely experience.Well Done.
Shirley/June

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Shirley A
Chester, United Kingdom
“beautiful space right opposite the Three Graces”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

a really beautiful space - delicious tea and and stunning ham & mustard sandwich - I know that doesn't sound enthralling but that is because you've not had a a ham sarnie at Oh Me Oh My - try it if you don't believe me.
Also - if it's of interest to you they have Wifi and large well-spaced tables - it was great for us to have a sit-down informal planning session - but is equally good for tea and sandwiches and a good catch-up.

2 Thank An C
“Afternoon tea not here again for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Visited today for afternoon tea for a Birthday treat for my friend.
I won't be back again, far to many other places in the city doing better afternoon tea service.
After having to pay up front, due to everything being made to order. I was left a little dissapointed by the feel of bread going hard. Sandwiches nothing special at all. Salmon cut to think for the cream cheese. Cucumber don't really taste anything on this sandwich no flavour, desserts ok but a little to sweet for my liking.
Was left standing at entrance for a good 5min, then had to walk over to the bar & say we had a booking.
I won't be visiting her again, to much choice in the city to return for just about average afternoon tea but not average price.

5 Thank Linnylo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Room for improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Visited Oh Me, Oh My yesterday for afternoon tea, paying extra for a glass of champagne - which was lovely. The sandwiches were a bit boring, would have liked to have seen them use more brown bread and different fillings. Cucumber was cut too thickly on the cucumber sandwiches. Also would have liked to have seen something a bit more exiciting on the cake stand. Chef's own creme brulee was ok. We finished our first cups of tea and waited a while before the waitress came backto check on us. This time we asked for a pot of hot water so we could top up the cups ourselves. Although a stunning venue, you can't rely on ambience alone.

3 Thank momot999