“Yo Yo, Yummy Yummy :-)”

Ranked #640 of 1,716 Restaurants in Liverpool
Bellingham, Washington
“Yo Yo, Yummy Yummy :-)”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Great little sushi bar, funny little conveyer belt system is a novel serving method. My friend and I enjoyed every bite, prices are ok considering how tasty everything was - great value for the money. I will definitely be back again soon.

Recommended ++++

“Good food!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Been here a few times and always enjoyed food here, came here recently food still good and attentive staff!

Would recommend!

Visited May 2014
“Always a favourite!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I visit this restaurant on a monthly basis, it's one of my favourites. When I first heard about Yo! Sushi I was very hesitant and wasn't expecting to like anything on the menu, but I was proved wrong. Everything on the menu is fresh, delicious and they have something for everyone! I really enjoy how you can help yourself to whatever cold food you want on the belt and when you order hot food it always arrives very quickly. I would recommend going on a week day, as it gets very busy on a Saturday.

• Visited June 2014
“Lots of Options”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Lots of options for non sushi lovers which was great for me, they run a sushi making class for kids.

Visited May 2014
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I visit yo sushi on a regular basis, its so clean the food is always fresh the menu always has something new. My son loves it here they have let him help in the kitchen a couple of times and even gave him his own chef hat!
Blue mondays give really good deals on the best sushi, this place is modern, fresh and family friendly x

Visited February 2014