“Amazing place”

Price range: US$38 - US$83
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Since the early 19th Century Gauchos pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits. At Fazenda, we want to keep this tradition alive. Our gaucho chefs roast succulent cuts of meat in the way it has been done for centuries, preserving the individual taste of each tender cut.
glasgow
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Visited fazendas for a birthday meal. Food is amazing, hot/cold buffet has everything you could think off in it! Waiters serving meats were brilliant so nice, bar staff were great too. This place had the most amazing atmosphere and the staff make it as much a fantastic experience as the food. Next time I'm in Liverpool this will be my first port of call. Loved it!!!

1 Thank karen100Glasgow

• Finnish first
st.helens
“meat feast”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

we eat at fazenda on 28/06. the service is superb, if your a meat lover this place is a must
quality of the food is great. exept the chicken hearts, not for the faint hearted.

1 Thank Kevin R
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service, food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Visited liverpool for the first time and booked fazenda for my wife's 50th birthday.

The service was the best I have had anywhere and the food with the salad bar and the meat selection incredible a real dining experience indeed .

We had a dessert each my wife had passion fruit cheesecake and I had the toffee pancakes both were absolutely amazing .

They brought a complementary dessert for my wife's birthday
A truly 5 star experience .

2 Thank Bazzaruns
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Liverpool to celebrate my boyfriends birthday. I booked this restaurant to celebrate his birthday as I read great reviews about this place. The service, food and atmosphere was amazing. To top the night of my boyfriend got a surprise birthday cake which was really nice of them.

3 Thank Vanessa L
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Just returned from fazenda and what an amazing place it is, we visited at 12.15 today for my partners birthday lunch and was blown away by the whole experience lovely welcoming helpful staff , decor is just gorgeous the meat is second to none and the salad bar is just delicious the atmosphere is so relaxed we didn't want to leave , will absolutely be recommending to all my friends and visiting again thank you so much for such a lovely experience

2 Thank Ciarabella