“Seriously, how much meat can one person eat?”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 1,716 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$39 - US$84
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Since the early 19th Century Gauchos pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits. At Fazenda, we want to keep this tradition alive. Our gaucho chefs roast succulent cuts of meat in the way it has been done for centuries, preserving the individual taste of each tender cut.
Wirral
“Seriously, how much meat can one person eat?”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Went here on 3rd July to celebrate my birthday with my fella. It is most certainly not going to be the first and last time! I had requested a window seat which we were promptly shown to after being greeted in a very welcoming manner by the lady on reception. The table was set for four and I was pleasantly surprised that they would even consider letting two people sit here as I know from experience that a lot of restaurants would not. After we were seated another lady came to advise us on how the restaurant works i.e. the red/green coasters that show if you wish to have more meat or need a rest! The salad bar was groaning under the weight of all amazing manner of foods, not just veg, but cheeses, salmon, salami, hams and a fabulous Brazillian stew. You could go up as many times as you wanted. The meats are brought to your table by a variety of Gaucho Waiters who were very attentive and ensured that if you wanted well done meat or rare you had the sort you preferred. They carve at your table from the big skewer that they carry and you use the individual tongs to hold each slice as they carve - you have as much as you want!!! The selection of meats was beyond belief and we had been advised by the staff to try some of everything and then if we had favourites we could request more. Considering that a rib eye steak can cost £20 or more the £26 here is true value for money. I did not believe that they would keep bringing more meat time and time again, but they do and if you want a rest they clear your plates and bring clean ones! The wine was fabulous and there were no raised eyebrows when I requested tap water as there often is in other establishments. When we had finally finished we were asked if we wanted dessert, but we were soooooooo full we declined. Then from nowhere three waiters appeared with a huge slab of chocolate cake and a massive fizzing firework candle and they proceeded to sing happy birthday to me, this was a total surprise and all the diners in the restaurant applauded. The whole atmosphere and attitude of the staff is beyond compare. I just hope I can get a seat here again after everyone reads my review :-)

2 Thank MissStiltwalker

• Finnish first
Jonzac, France
“Meatfest”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you like meat, especially beef, this is the place for you. A novel way of serving with various cuts brought to the table throughout the meal and sliced direct from the skewer. Service was good and the meat juicy and tasty. An extensive wine list that concentrates on South American vintages. Good atmosphere though some might find the music a little discordant, though to be fair the waiter did turn down the loudspeaker next to our table.

Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have not eaten anything like Fazenda before, the service and the food was excellent, I wish we had something like this near my home town

Visited July 2014
1 Thank AnnMudefordDorset
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Wine tasting evening”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Really enjoyed this evening on 8th July. The food was excellent - well prepared and served and most plentiful. The wine tasting proved highly informative, interesting and introduced me to lots of new wines.
Service was superb - attentive - knowledgeable and catered for all our group - nothing too much trouble. From the bar staff on arrival - the waiters - the chefs serving the food - restaurant manager to wine tasting presenter. Would add the venue has a great ambience and atmosphere.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, staff & food”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

we ate here last night and also enjoyed the wine taster experience, I can honestly say that I have never been to any restaurant like this it was just amazing the food was heaven and service excellent especially Joel he is a credit to your restaurant, thank you for everything last night it was fabulous!