“Meat heaven”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill
Ranked #13 of 1,697 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$39 - US$84
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since the early 19th Century Gauchos pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits. At Fazenda, we want to keep this tradition alive. Our gaucho chefs roast succulent cuts of meat in the way it has been done for centuries, preserving the individual taste of each tender cut.
UK
“Meat heaven”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My hubby loved this place a decent price for an excellent selection of unlimited meats and a decent salad/ accompaniments bar.. A lovely place to boot

• Finnish first
Perth
“DO IT!!!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Came all the way from Australia and stumbled across this place. I have been to a Brazilian restaurant back home but it was nothing compared to this!!! Get some friends and come down, it's simply amazing. Great fresh food and service. A little pricey but we'll worth the experience. Liverpool should be proud to have such an awesome establishment in their midsts!

2 Thank Hedges1984
Portrush, United Kingdom
“Bit rushed but a good experience”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I booked here following a friend's recommendation. A great concept. Overall, food was good and the salad bar had a wide range of choices. However, we found, despite setting our cards to red to indicate we wished to wait before being brought more choices, the waiters still brought more to the table. This made our meal feel rushed. Some of the meats were quite rare rather than rare to medium. When choosing wines the barman wasn't able to give a comparison to other well known wines to assist and consequently I was left to make my own choice which I didn't enjoy, leaving half a bottle. I was disappointed as I had been looking forward to my visit for a few months but the staff apologised saying they were really busy. However, the restaurant was half full when we arrived and still had a number of free tables when we left. I thought that with Graduation week and the British Open, the restaurant would have expected to be busy and planned accordingly. We were also charged for a cocktail which was offered complimentary to graduates and which we did not ask for. I felt embarrassed at querying this on our bill. The restaurant did offer to remove the service charge which I declined as I felt this was unfair as the waiters were only doing what their supervisors were telling them to do and the fault lay with management rather than the floor staff.

“Simply excellent”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my dad for a meal on Saturday the 19th of July. Staff at reception/bar were very welcoming and friendly and when taken to our seat explained how things worked. As soon as we turned our tickets to green the meat just kept coming. In hindsight we should have turned out tickets to red every so often as the waiters very very attentive, and this seemed to be the case for all dinners. The quality of meat was great, really tasty and you could have as much or as little of the meat as you like. Although some reviews may mention that it is expensive, under £30 for the quality and quantity of food you get and the standard of service, in my opinion, is fantastic. I would visit Liverpool again just to eat here.

2 Thank scottcoboyashi
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Really delicious steak”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I went here one evening as we had heard so many positive reviews.
The staff are lovely, really polite and friendly, and the cocktails are delicious- very alcoholic and so tasty, and you get a free one if you check in on facebook!
The food is delicious. I thought people were mad to even visit the salad bar as it fills space which could otherwise be occupied by meat, by there are some incredibly delicious dishes on it - my personal favourite is the fish in tomato sauce. The meat itself is fantastic, in particular the rumps and ribeye cuts. Usually all-you-can-eat restaurants have poor quality food, but here the food is impeccable.
The desserts do not live up to the quality of the main meal, they were pretty bland, so I would not recommend one of those as they're quite expensive. I also think it's best to do lunch here as it's cheaper, and the extra cuts you get at dinner are not the best of the bunch so why bother (I was particularly disappointed with the lamb, though maybe I just personally prefer my lamb slow cooked with sauce as opposed to barbecued).

1 Thank Laxtitute B