“Best restaurant we've ever been too!”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 1,707 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$38 - US$82
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Since the early 19th Century Gauchos pierced large pieces of meat and slowly grilled them over open flamed pits. At Fazenda, we want to keep this tradition alive. Our gaucho chefs roast succulent cuts of meat in the way it has been done for centuries, preserving the individual taste of each tender cut.
“Best restaurant we've ever been too!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Me and my partner visited Fazenda tonight, after looking on Tripadvisor for a decent restaurant to go to in Liverpool and we stumbled accross it. We were definately not let down!
We were acknowledged within seconds and seated extremely quickly to our table with a genuine and warm welcome.
The decor was beautiful, very peaceful and calm, to which we were put at ease, and explained the set up as it was our first visit.
The salad bar was fresh and very tasty, and as for the meats, well they were melt in your mouth! Absolutely incredible!
The gentlemen who bought round the meats came round very frequently, with the best quality products!

I really cannot say a bad word about this place! Such a shame we don't live in Liverpool other wise this would be our local!

This restaurant is a must if you are staying in Liverpool!

Well done Fazenda gang, keep up the fabulous work!

3 Thank Chloe T
FazendaRodizio, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
So great to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Fazenda Liverpool!

We want to make sure our guests have the best experience possible, tasting our delicious meats and discovering all the lovely treats available on our salad bar! I hope you managed to try all 15 of our meats!

Thank you for the wonderful comments and we hope to see you next time you are in Liverpool!

• Finnish first
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Tried this place after seeing the reviews off here. Wasn't let done. Absolute perfection for the food and the staff were quick to offers us service no waiting 15 minutes to get a drink.

I’m glad we lived up to your expectations!

We aim to seat our guests as soon as they are ready to take a seat in our restaurant area and carefully explain the unique rodizio style dining before giving our guests the freedom to control the pace of their meal whether it is a long lazy lunch or a quick eat and go, it’s up to you!

We hope to see you again soon!
Oxton, United Kingdom
“Very good for meat eaters!!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I came her with my family a week ago for a celebration meal for my A Level results being sufficient enough me to get a place at University. When it was explained that the meal was for a celebration the waitress (don't know name, just know that she's vegan and lovely) came over with a glass of Prosecco for myself which was a really nice gesture so Thank You!
After getting told of what we had to do in order to get the meal underway, the meat came thick and fast and was unbelievably good. I like my red meats medium rare to rare and they came dripping blood and still beating which was fantastic. Think I ate enough protein to keep the English rugby team going for a full-workout.
The service was fantastic from our waitress who checked up on us every 20 minutes or so which was just right, not overly-intrusive but just right. Being a waiter myself at a fine-dining restaurant it was nice to get that kind of service from someone else!
Couldn't fault anything apart from the traffic light system which didn't seem to work but that's good by me as I wolfed each of the 15 courses down, some over and over!
Thank you for making this a meal I won't forget in a hurry!!

• Visited August 2014
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your special occasion with us!

I’m glad we managed to make it that little bit extra special with the complimentary glass of Prosecco, a little well done from us!

Our staff want to ensure that everything runs smoothly during your meal and you have everything you need but of course, we don’t want to intrude too much on time with your family as our style of dining means you have control of the service and you can visit the salad bar as many times as you like.

It’s great to hear your experience was such a success and we hope you will visit us again soon.
Alicante, Spain
“A dinner to remember”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have tried several Brazilian restaurants in Europa and it is never wrong..
They do have the best meat and a great atmosphere....
The restaurant and the atmosphere was great, with a great buffet and really good wine.
Nice and friendly waiters.
Will definitively visit them again, if I go to Liverpool.

• Visited June 2014
Wow such great comments from someone who has travelled so extensively, thank you!

Our meats are of the highest quality sourced from South America and we pride ourselves on the flavours and delicious taste of our meats, it is the main reason many of our guests decide to visit us!

To accompany our meats we have a fantastic salad bar with a wide variety of dishes and as you mentioned, some great wines to choose from!

Thanks for the brilliant review and we hope you visit Liverpool again in the near future!
Middlesbrough
“The only place to be on a Sunday afternoon in Liverpool”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

It was our last day after a great time in Liverpool so my wife booked us into the Fazenda as we had been to the Leeds restaurant and it was very good indeed and we weren’t disappointed the front o house staff were very friendly and efficient nothing was too much trouble it was my sister in law and her Husband’s Silver Wedding weekend and we had already had some amazing food but I think this was the best we ate over the four meals we had.
There was a great salad bar with lots of choice and sides including chips Rice potatoes in various sauces but the best by far was the meat selection not just the choice the taste and flavours are outstanding and cooked to perfection steak, chicken chorizo sausages, pork and more steak beautiful this meal is not to be rushed though you have to take your time to appreciate and savour it to the full, and we certainly did washed down with some lovely wine and rounded off with a couple Caipirinha a taste sensation even the driver got in on the act with a non alcoholic version and the waiters who served us could not have been better all in all four very happy customers who will be back next time were in Liverpool but next time I may wear less fitted clothing !!! see you all soon PBV (We hope)

• Visited August 2014
It’s great to hear from you!

So happy to hear we managed to make your occasion that little bit extra special. Sunday afternoons are a great time to dine with us as the atmosphere is often much more relaxed meaning you can spend the afternoon sampling all the lovely meats and try all that our salad bar has to offer, (all of which I’m sure was made even better with the bottle of wine too)!

The Caipirinha is the national cocktail of Brazil and we encourage our diners to try this as it really is like you said, a taste sensation!

It looks like you really did have a wonderful time and you have some excellent pictures to remember the occasion.

Glad you had a safe trip home and we look forward to welcoming you back!