“Fantastic All Round”

Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: We bring all the tradition behind the unique rodizio way of serving, from the Pampas to the U.K. Our heritage is at the heart of everything we do, so whilst we have had to make some slight changes to our concept, we are excited to bring you the exquisite flavours and traditions of our South American roots. Enjoy continuous tableside service of the finest grilled meats, using your double-sided card to control the flow of meats at your own pace. The green side signals the chefs (passadores) to bring out skewers of sizzling meats one by one, while the red side indicates a resting point. To accompany your meats, we have created a sumptuous selection of both Brazilian and Argentinian side dishes that will replace our salad bar and will be served directly at your table.
Reviewed 12 July 2016

From the minute we arrived here, we were very impressed. The staff were absolutely excellent. We had never been before and everything was explained very well. The atmosphere was great. The food was mind blowing - one of the best restaurants I've been to and we eat out a lot. The salad bar had everything you could imagine. Would highly recommend and can't wait to be able to go again. Fantastic!

Date of visit: July 2016
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Hello DLODGEX13

Thank you so much for your great review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your dining experience with us. I agree, the salad bar is brilliant. Like you have mentioned, there are so many options to suit every individuals tastes. So I am really glad you enjoyed it! I am glad you enjoyed all of the meat as well, it really is delicious. We try our best to provide the traditional Brazilian rodizio experience to all of our guests through our choice of music, decor and serving style so I am really happy you loved it.

We really appreciate your praises and I will pass on your lovely comments onto my fellow colleagues!

Once again, I would like to thank you for your great review of Fazenda and we look forward to seeing you in the future! We also have sites in Leeds and Manchester if they are closer to you!

Write a reviewReviews (2,774)

Reviewed 11 July 2016

From the moment we walked in we were impressed with everything. The receptionist was so professional and pleasant, the decor was impressive and the staff extremely attentive. The food was just out of thei world and a new experience which we will be repeating. You can fill your plate with an aray of lovely salads (hot or cold) before the amazing amount of steaks, chicken, pork, gammon lamb, sausage, black pudding start arriving at your table until you indicate you have had enough. The waiters will keep topping you up until you can eat no more. Highly recommend this restaurant. The desserts were equally amazing. Fab-u-lous. :)

Date of visit: July 2016
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Hell oneill212

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool!

I will your kind comments onto my fellow colleagues at reception, we really appreciate your praises!

I am so happy you enjoyed your dining experience from the moment you walked in until the moment you left! I agree, the food is amazing! There are so many options to choose from on the salad bar, and its fab how you can choose how much of the meat you would like to try as our passadores cut it the way you would like.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your lovely review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool!

We look forward to seeing you dine with us in the future :) !

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Visited Fazenda 9/7/16, didn't book, walked in, taken to a table quickly, told they needed the table in an hour and a half for a booking, that was fine for us, food lovely, salad lovely, large selection for all, salads, sushi, smoked salmon, sardines, cheese, rice, potatoes, loads to choose from £20 for lunch/ £29.50 evening meal, unlimited meats, steaks, port, chicken, belly pork, brought around to tables on skewers, all beautiful, recommend to all, going again next month for husbands birthday.

Date of visit: July 2016
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Hello Slyvia63_11

Thank you so much for your great review of your recent to Fazenda Liverpool.

I am really pleased you enjoyed your dining experience with us. I agree, the salad bar is brilliant. Like you have mentioned, there are so many options to suit every individuals tastes. So I am really glad you enjoyed it! I am glad you enjoyed all of the meat as well, the pork belly is a firm favourite among our guests and staff!

Once again, I would like to thank you for your great review of Fazenda and we look forward to seeing you next month to help you celebrate your husbands birthday celebrations! :)

Reviewed 9 July 2016

If you want a steak served on a plate and all else served at the table. That will not happen. The process is that you serve yourself vegetables etc, buffet style and sit at your table with a signal card beside you. You have the card turned up on its green side to be served meat. Meat is brought on its skewer and sliced at the table. For taste, I like it very well done. Suppose that taste will not be catered for. They try, but I prefer the normal process.

1  Thank Raman_Mar
FazendaRodizio, General Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Ramon - 080754

It is with sadness that you didn't enjoy the traditional Rodizio style of service which is so popular with our other guests here at Fazenda.

We do cater for all types of meat preference whether that be rare or very well done. Our guests only need to let either the waiter/tress or one of the passadors know and all meat will be brought to your table cooked exactly the way that you like it.

I hope that one day you may decide to give not just us but the whole Rodizio concept another try.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

While visiting Liverpool at the weekend we got told to try this place as it was amazing. Booked online nice and easy, said we had to be off table at a certain time so thought we will go early for a drink before hand. After checking out the menu online we couldn't wait to go.
We arrived 20mins early to be taken straight to table, not really a problem. Got drinks fast, explained the card thing but that was it. After 10mins we went to buffet, a nice selection of cold stuff but felt it was let down by the hot selection( 3items) rice with sweet potato, another rice looking thing and spicy potatoes. I couldn't eat 2 off them. More selection could have been nicer.
Sat back down put cards on green and waited 20mins before someone finally came over. Actually finished our salad before the second man came round. I actually don't think they have enough staff to do the meat, poor men where running around trying to serve people. Cause of this we where alway missed out even though our card was on green. Meat wasn't that great, a lot of gristle and some meat tough. After 45mins sitting down finally the pork came around and that to wasn't great, covered in a sickly honey coating. That just topped the meal off, ended up giving up. Plates got cleared no any coffee or desserts, while finishing our drinks we where looked at by so many staff as if they wanted us off the table. In mind we got told they needed it back for a certain time. We still actually had 20mins left. After the looks we asked for our bill and left. There is a 10% service charge on plus a donation. You feel like you have to pay it, to be fare think the service charge is right for the poor men running around but for the rest of the staff that are just standing around I don't agree with that. Been asked by a lot of people at home if it's good, had to tell them no. Will we back no chance!

Date of visit: July 2016
FazendaRodizio, General Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear AngelaA1984
Thank you for your comments regarding your experience here with us at Fazenda. All feedback whether positive or negative can only help us grow better both as a team and as a brand.

I am going to privately message you direct on Trip Advisor to discuss further however I would like to assure you that we make guest service and overall experience of the Rodizio concept our number one priority here and if you feel that we did not deliver that to you then I can only apologise both on behalf of myself as the GM and the company.

We do hope that one day you are prepared to give us a second chance.