“Excellent dinner and Graduation Celebration :)”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill
Ranked #81 of 2,000 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$29 - US$48
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: We bring all the tradition behind the unique rodizio way of serving, from the Pampas to the U.K. Our heritage is at the heart of everything we do, so whilst we have had to make some slight changes to our concept, we are excited to bring you the exquisite flavours and traditions of our South American roots. Enjoy continuous tableside service of the finest grilled meats, using your double-sided card to control the flow of meats at your own pace. The green side signals the chefs (passadores) to bring out skewers of sizzling meats one by one, while the red side indicates a resting point. To accompany your meats, we have created a sumptuous selection of both Brazilian and Argentinian side dishes that will replace our salad bar and will be served directly at your table.
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We make a point of coming to Fazenda every time we visit Liverpool - it really is a cut above the other South America meat restaurants and never disappoints . The buffet to start is making and so much choice of fabulous food - then there is the meat which is the best quality and cooked so well. I just love it here and wish we didn't have to travel 300 miles to enjoy Fazenda - but I have to say it is always one of the highlights of my trip :0

Date of visit: July 2016
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Hello kentcritique

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool! Congratulations on your graduation, we wish you the best for the future!:)

I am so pleased you enjoyed your dining experience with us, and we are so happy that you come and visit us every time you are in Liverpool.

I agree, there are so many options available on the salad bar, there really is something to suit everyone's tastes. I will pass your kind comments onto my fellow colleagues.

Thank you once again for your lovely comments about your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool. We have sites in Manchester and Leeds if they are closer for you?

We look forward to seeing you in the future :)

Write a reviewReviews (2,774)

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Great selection of meats and delicious salad bar. The staff are always helpful and service is fast. I love the ambience this place gives me. It's warm and welcoming. Definitely will pay another visit!

Date of visit: August 2015
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Hi tazdevil369

Thank you so much for your brilliant review of Fazenda Liverpool!

I am really happy you enjoyed all of the meat and our extensive salad bar! I will pass your comments onto my fellow colleagues.

Here at Fazenda, we try our best to emulate the traditional rodizio's of Brazil; we do this through our choice of decor, music and manner in which the meat and food is served. I am really glad you enjoyed this and it enhanced your dining experience with us.

Once again, I would like to thank you so much for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

If you like meat this is the place for you!!!
Brilliant staff, you won't find better service anywhere !!
Meat cooked to perfection from experienced chefs from rare to we'll done !!!
Great salad bar with something for everyone !!!
This is an all you can eat establishment some reviews say don't eat to much off the salad bar but personally I find just eating meat is boring so I would say that a varied selection from the cold and hot bar is better to take in all fazed has to offer.
We had 8 meats at a set price and it is purely value for money.
You won't leave here without being fully satisfied. Great experience dining here.
Thank you to all the staff that made our visit so enjoyable

Hello mceire42

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your recent visit to us at Fazenda Liverpool!

I am really pleased you enjoyed your lunch with us. The salad bar is great, as there are so many options to choose from, there literally is something for every individuals tastes!

I will pass your lovely comments onto my fellow colleagues.
We would like to thank you once again for your lovely review, we look forward to seeing you in the future. Maybe you will come and enjoy the full dining experience we offer for our evening menu which is an array of 15 delicious cuts of meat! :)

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We have been to this restaurant several times. It has even received the seal of approval from in-laws..so it must be good ;) It is a lovely looking place - the design is pleasant and there is plenty of room at the table; the staff look after your every whim and the food...oh! the fooood! There is so much to choose from. You wait for different types of meats - you can ask how you want it cooked, or even let the waiter/waitress know which cuts are your favourite... I have been 6-8 times and can not fault it. It's even accessible for disabled. Warning! This is where I gave up being a vegetarian..after 12 years so... ;)

Date of visit: November 2015

Hello ROZ9493

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool. I am really glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us and you enjoyed your meal with your in laws! I will pass your lovely comments onto my fellow colleagues about your praises. At Fazenda, our guests needs are so important to us so we try our best to provide the best dining experience every time.

Fazenda is not just for meat eaters, we have a vegetarian, vegan and pescetarian menu for our guests who do not eat meat.. and this choice comes with a free dessert!

Once again I would like to thank you for your lovely review of Fazenda Liverpool and we look forward to seeing you dine with us in the future! :)

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I had just graduated (11/7/16) and wanted to bring my parents somewhere different and fabulous. Fazenda was all of that for us! The whole experience from the amazing service we recieved from Lily to the men serving us all the different meats. Which were fantastic themselves so thank you to the chefs too! Had a congratulatory bellini on the house which was amazing, so thanks to the bar staff. One who had a great beard I must say.

I work as a barmaid and waitress myself and have done since I was 14 and it is very rare to find a place that can tick every box. The service Lily gave was above and beyond what I had honestly been expecting, looked after us very well and Ihope her graduation goes well too this week!

Thank you for helping me celebrate a very important day and making it a very special one indeed.

Will certainly be back again in the future.

Much love, R.

Date of visit: July 2016
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Hello Wilson1727

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool. Congrats on graduating, I wish you the best for the future! :)

I will pass your lovely comments onto Lili, Ryan our bar manager and the rest of my fellow colleagues, we really appreciate your praises about our level of service and hospitality. Our guests needs and requests are so important to us so we strive to make their dining experience with us the best it can be.

We love to help our guests celebrate their special occasions so thank you for choosing to celebrate with us.

Congratulations once again on graduating, we look forward to seeing you dine with us in the future :)