“Absolutely fantastic ”

Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: We bring all the tradition behind the unique rodizio way of serving, from the Pampas to the U.K. Our heritage is at the heart of everything we do, so whilst we have had to make some slight changes to our concept, we are excited to bring you the exquisite flavours and traditions of our South American roots. Enjoy continuous tableside service of the finest grilled meats, using your double-sided card to control the flow of meats at your own pace. The green side signals the chefs (passadores) to bring out skewers of sizzling meats one by one, while the red side indicates a resting point. To accompany your meats, we have created a sumptuous selection of both Brazilian and Argentinian side dishes that will replace our salad bar and will be served directly at your table.
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

What can I say about this restaurant...it's beyond words...from the moment we walked in the door to the time we left the staff were extremely helpful, friendly and efficient, as for the food..it was delicious.
Very type of salad, breads, cheeses and cold meats that you can imagine was on offer. The hot meats were served to the table...fillet and sirloin steaks, mint lamb, glazed bacon, pork, spiced sausages and chicken to name a few. This restaurant is only in Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds. I would recommend that you visit it if in the city and its very reasonably priced at £30 per person for all that you can eat.
They are an expanding business and I hope they will consider Dublin as a venue.
Thank's to the staff for a great night.

1  Thank Geraldine M
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Hello MaryH13

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of Fazenda Liverpool!

I am so pleased you enjoyed your dining experience with us. I will pass your amazing comments onto my fellow colleagues. We are so passionate about providing our guests with the best possible experience, so we are very pleased and happy that you enjoyed everything!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this review; we really appreciate all of your kind comments and praises. We look forward to seeing you dine with us in the future.

Write a reviewReviews (2,774)

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Dined here last night for my birthday meal with my fiance for the 3rd time and it was as good as ever. Salad bar was full of fresh dishes. The mango and chilli coleslaw was fantastic and the spicy garlic sauce was delicious.

Every different meat was fantastic and cooked perfectly for my liking.
The pork belly is amazing as was the fillet and cap of rump. I had most of them twice!

Service is so friendly and unobtrusive.

Worth every penny spent and more. Thank you again for making my birthday special with your 5* food and service.

1  Thank Carla W

Hello Carla W

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool! I am so glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us, and thank you for letting us be part of your special birthday celebrations!

We are so pleased you enjoyed all aspects of your meal, and I will pass your kind praises onto my fellow colleagues.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we look forward to seeing you dine with us in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

There are several rodízio restaurants in Liverpool, but Fazenda stands out. It is more expensive than other rodízios – but it is also the best! The meats are excellent, the buffet is significantly larger and more sophisticated than other restaurants (I’m a huge fan of the cold starter selection and could easily fill up just on the salads and cheeses). Importantly, and unlike the other rodízio restaurants, Fazenda’s decor and atmosphere are quite classy and do not have the cheap, crowd pleasing, all-you-can-eat feel. Staff are very professional and knowledgeable about food and wines. The only aspect I’m not keen on is the strategy of including a service charge in the bill – I prefer the tip to be left to my discretion rather than “suggested” in the overall amount.

1  Thank anja997
FazendaRodizio, Front Office Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Hello anja997

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review of your visit to Fazenda Liverpool!

I am super pleased you enjoyed your dining experience and we are extremely flattered that we are your favourite Rodizio in Liverpool.

I am so happy you enjoyed the meat and our salad bar selection - there really is something to suit everyone.

At Fazenda, we try our best to emulate the traditional Rodizio's of Brazil; through our decor, music and service style so your praises are greatly appreciated. I will also pass on your kind comments regarding my fellow colleagues, we take a lot of pride in providing our guests with the best service and knowledge to elevate our guests experiences with us.

As stated, like in many restaurants in Liverpool, our service charge is only suggested and we are more than happy to have it removed from the bill if this is not something you are satisfied with.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and we look forward to seeing you dine with us in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

A meal for two on a special occasion.Good warm welcome and a clear and detailed explanation of the menu and serving regime,including sensible advice regarding the salad bar.Service was with courtesy and a smile in all respects.The dark meats were especially tasty and cooked according to our wishes.The chicken choices were eclipsed by the excellence of the beef,pork,lamb and ham. A special mention for the preparation of the pineapple that accompanied the ham-exquisite! Very good choice of wines(avoid the house red,though).The sweets were luscious,an adjective I do not often ascribe to food-the crime brûlée was especially so.

1  Thank weyb0y

Hello weyb0y

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the service you were provided - from the explanation and expert advice from our lovely servers. At Fazenda, we strive to provide all of our guests with the best experience possible and your praises are greatly appreciated.

I agree, the pineapple is delightful, and a top tip from us is that it is the perfect way to end your meal. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for your exceptional praises regarding our dessert menu; the creme caramel really is how you described it - luscious!

Once again, thank you for your kind comments and praises; we appreciate the time you have taken to write this review and we look forward to seeing you on your next return to Liverpool!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Last time we visited fazenda I only rated it 4 stars as it was missing a few things. As I returned with the girlfriend to try again it was great. They have got rid of the pointless sides and actually listened to my comments, plenty of chips floating about this time and the meat was as good as the last time. Well done fazenda 5 stars from me. I will be returning soon.

Hello Lee H

Thank you so much for your amazing 5* review of your recent visit to Fazenda Liverpool!

I am really pleased you fully enjoyed your dining experience with us. I am glad we rectified ourselves with the lack of chips being passed around last time and everything was thoroughly enjoyed. I will pass your kind comments onto my fellow colleagues, we work very hard to meet our guests needs so its great that you enjoyed your time with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and we look forward to seeing you dine with us in the future!