“Hen weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge alternative view Apt 1 Single room with en suite  Apt 1
Twin bedroom or superking double alternative view Apt 1
Double or triple bedroom Apt 2
Double or triple bedroom alternative view Apt 2
Lounge/dining room alternative view Apt 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Georgina...
“Hen weekend”
Reviewed 22 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I Booked Dina Aparment 1 for my sister Hen weekend, for the grand national weekend. The apartment was spotless, and plenty of room for 10 girls, towels were included, There is plenty of mirrors and sockets which is a bonus when 10 girls are trying to get ready. The aparment is ideally situated, It's about 15 min taxi ride to the city centre and 10 minutes to aintree There is a lidl about 10minute walk from the apartment and plenty of takeaways close by, And a taxi firm next door who are very reasonable.
Will definitely be booking/recommending the apartment again the next time I visit liverpool

30 Apr 2018
Hi Georgina, thanks to you and your friends for taking care of the apartment and leaving it spotlessly clean. I would love to welcome you back in the future.
Vince M
“Dinas Apt. New Years Eve booking”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The apartment was neat and Julie was quick to send over maintenance to fix the WiFi issue during late hours.Very happy and satisfied with the stay.

18 Jan 2018
Vince and his friends were great guests and took care of the apartment. I would love to welcome them back in the future.
nataliean...
Chatham, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I organised for my best friends hen do (9 of us!) in Liverpool but we wanted to stay a little out of
The town centre and thanks to previous great reviews we found this fabulous apartment! The photos didn't do it justice, it had a huge front room with an open plan kitchen and all mod cons, as well as lots of bedrooms and comfy bedding, beautiful bathrooms and a pull our sofa in the front room :-) honestly from the outside of the building nothing was given away in terms of what to expect, but the moment we stepped in we were all incredibly pleased at how lovely the apartment was for the money we paid, excellent value and I will be recommending friends in future to book - not only that but Julie who we rented through has been incredibly hands on, helpful and we were lucky enough to meet her to say thank you in person! X

9 Nov 2017
Thank you Natalie for taking great care of the apartment. Natalie and her friends left it spotlessly clean and I would love to welcome them back in the future.
Rachel H
“Rachel hen party”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The apartment was both clean and modern, I was so impressed when I first walked in! It slept 9 of us comfortably. There were items as an extra I wouldn't have expected to be there, like 2 big bags of ice, hairdryers, condiments etc. We had a lovely stay. Thanks again! Would definitely book again!

20 Jul 2017
Thanks Rachel! You and your friends were great guests, and I would love to welcome you back in the future.
NicolaMck...
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

These apartments are perfect for stag and hen parties or big groups. Spotless inside and everything you need from an apartment. Fantastic location, not to far out the city.
Would recommend and would definitely stay again.

25 May 2017
Nicola and her friends took great care of the apartment and were fantastic guests. I would love to welcome them back in the future.
Paul F
London, United Kingdom
“Great base for a weekend stay in Liverpool”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this apartment for a group of guys visiting Liverpool for Grand national weekend. We had 8 people staying in the apartment and there was plenty of room for everyone. The apartment is very clean, spacious and modern and just a 10 minute taxi ride into the city centre. There are shops and a supermarket within a 5 minute walk.

Julie / James who own the property were available to speak to before and during the stay to answer any questions we had and found them very helpful.

We would definitely recommend the property to any groups looking for a comfortable base to visit the City. We will definitely be staying there again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Apr 2017
Hi Paul, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay!! Thank you for taking care of the apartment and I would love to welcome you back in the future, you were a great guest!
Amy H
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant base for our girls weekend”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Me and my friends stayed for a girls weekend to Liverpool; the apartment was very well presented, clean and welcoming. The location of the apartment was a little out of the town but there were bus stops up and down the road, which are much cheaper than a taxi (priced between £2.00 - £2.30, depending on which bus). If you do prefer to use a taxi there is a taxi company next door to the apartment block. My only downside to this apartment was the fact that there was on the apartment's in the block was blasting music at 3am (until about 5/6am) on both nights were in the apartment, which woke us all up and made the experience a little sour; but this is the only complaint, everything else was great and would return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Apr 2017
Thanks Amy for looking after the apartment and leaving it spotlessly clean. I can only apologise for the noise in the other apartment, if you'd have contacted me I would have certainly resolved the situation. I am on call at any time during your stay to make it as pleasant as possible. Thanks, you're welcome back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing