“Don't buy a living social voucher or use a promotion for this restaurant.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Vinci - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vinci
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
“Don't buy a living social voucher or use a promotion for this restaurant.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

Was bought a living social voucher for this restaurant I was excited to try out. After having to delay our visit for work and family reasons I tried several times to book a table. Without asking for when we would like to book they said no tables were available for this offer. The voucher has now expired and I am well aware that although I have received no service or food from the restaurant that my friend that bought the voucher is now out of pocket.
The man on the phone was apologetic, however, he did confirm that nothing will be done to rearrange. The restaurant will keep the money and I will receive nothing but an apology.
There are many other lovely privately owned restaurants in this area that value new and potentially returning customers much higher.
Please be deterred from visiting these cowboys and try 'the other place' or 'spire'.

2 Thank Michaelrick115

“Good food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012 via mobile

Had a nice meal there last night,starter and main very good value ,and even though the waiter was by himself and there were quite a few tables the service was great .

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Very very poor service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

It was too farcical to describe! From the tainted drinks which tasted off, to the hour it took for the food to arrive..and then being overcharged on the bill...shocking!

2 Thank sc44_12
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

My husband and I have been going to this restuarant for around ten years. We used to eat there before it was refubished. We liked it how it was, very old italian style with old wooden tables with candles in bottles. We we have been back twice since it has been done up and the food is still excellent really lovely restaruant.

Visited September 2012
“Abusive Staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Went to this place with my wife just for late drinks. The staff allowed us entry at 11.30 and the bar staff served us drinks. A few minutes later we were approached by the door staff who asked us to finish our drinks and leave . This we found rude as we had only just been served them, if they wanted to close early why let us in. Almost seconds later the doorman came over again and in an aggressive manor told us to get out. My wife being very out spoken! confronted the doorman only to be abused by him.

Also we found the clientele dog rough..

Only go if your street corner is full!!!

Visited May 2012