“Worth a visit!”

Ranked #320 of 1,792 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Milo lounge is an informal, neighbourhood food led cafe/bar open all-day everyday where families, friends, and locals can come for a coffee, a drink, or something to eat in a relaxed comfortable environment.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We visited Milo Lounge for the first time yesterday for a Father's Day dinner. The menu is diverse and loads of options for vegetarians, our teenager and toddler were also very well catered for. The food was fresh, tasty and well portioned. The staff were really busy and so it took a while to get served, but I didn't expect anything else when I saw how busy it was and how much care the bar staff were taking with making the cocktails. All staff we dealt with were very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Francesca H, General Manager at Milo Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Elski,
Really glad you enjoyed your visit.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
General manager

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Staff are lovely, warm welcome and a good varied menu.
love the fact I can bring the baby and the spoilt pooch.
Atmosphere is laid back, family friendly spacious and clean.

Dear Pixie,
Thank you for your lovely comments.
Please say hello next time you are in.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Lovely setting, most of the staff are quite friendly, but waiting 45 minutes for a sandwich is a bit silly. Nice enough food, but when the restaurant is barley filled, I don't understand why the it takes so long to come out. Third time I've been & it's the third time I've experienced this.

1  Thank LucinderLace
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ate here for lunch today was yummy! We ordered a fafflafel burger & a hero burger I think it was called... Both mouth watering! Then my other half ordered a brownie and ice cream (he looked like he enjoyed that when he eventually came up for air!) staff really chatty and friendly too. Definitely not to be over looked or passed by :-)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ordered a couple of burgers, came with wrong/no toppings we ordered, bread described as sour dough - it was a white Warburton s barm. Staff didn't care, no apology, no effort to rectify order. Half hour wait on food. Which turned out to be bland.

franki_hoppy, General Manager at Milo Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Chris,
I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing visit to us.
Our sour dough buns are produced for loungers from a small family bakery, we offer a lighter sour dough than the traditional heavy sourdough as they compliment our own recipe burgers. I am very sorry that's you were not happy with them on this visit and am upset that you felt your comments were not dealt with well.
I would really like to speak to you in more detail regarding your visit so I can prevent this happening in the future.
Please contact myself at milo@thelounges.co.uk or by ringing 0151 727 2285