“Est Est”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Liverpool
“Est Est”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Delicious food, great service, lovely ambience. Would definitely go again.
Very extensive menu and the specials were really lovely.
Good choice of wine.
Reasonable prices.
All the staff were helpful, patient, knew the menus well and had a very good manner with the customers. They didn't hurry us even though we lingered for a while over coffee.
As a vegetarian, there was plenty of choice with a lovely range of fish and seafood, risottos, pasta dishes, fish dishes. All were explained to us well by our waitress.
I'm looking forward to going again to try some of the other menu choices.
Thank you for a great culinary evening. I would recommend this restaurant.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Reheated steak! Cold calzone Waiters don't know their wines”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Paid a visit to this place recently was greeted and seated promptly nice interior too, the waiter came over so I asked her to recommend a wine to go with my fillet steak to which she replied I don't know I missed te wine tasting so I said can you send someone else over another lady came over again no knowledge of their wine list, these waiters looked like their uniforms hadnt been washed for weeks! so we ordered my friends calzone came and the meat was cold I had to get of my chair and flag a waiter down as their just walking round like headless chickens, the manager came over and took our plates away and told me they serve the food altogether I thought fair enough, when the food arrived back my steak had been kept in the over you can't reheat a fillet steak! For a frequent diner this was a bad experience for me, they have an extensive menu but the service is awful for the establishment what they are trying to be reheating steak and cold meat in a calzone is unacceptable

2 Thank Parislane80
merseyside
“Best meal ever”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Went to est est for the third time last Saturday, the restaurant just keeps getting better, service absolutely first class and the food is exceptional, the atmosphere/ambience has been lovely on each visit, cant wait to come back

“Dull and expensive”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

A good test of an Italian restaurant is to order the antipasto misto.
This was nearly £16 for 2 and proved to be an extremely disappointing display of cold cuts layered over some salad leaves alongside two very small dishes of pickled vegetables and cheese with peppers!
Had to pay extra for bread! The pasta and pizza dishes were extremely average and also overpriced. Don't be fooled by the style and service; this is another triumph of quantity over quality.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank conal d
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Amazing service, food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Reading the bad reviews on here makes me laugh, because they must have been going to a different restaurant. Living locally, we've been meaning to go for ages. I took my grandmother, who is also hard of walking, and they were so lovely and welcoming. The food was incredible, bruschettas are amazing and generous portions, we also had a pasta dish each and a garlic pizza - both large sizes and delicious. People who are saying they're not big portions have clearly never been to a traditional Italian, they're not American with grossly oversized food. Again, mention to the service - such a high standard, we were not left asking for anything, they were prompt and polite (not rushed or ignored) and the manager even came over to ask how our meal was. Definitely recommend, ignore the bad reviews! Oh and it's not overpriced at all, perfectly suitable for the area, service and food.