“Gatsby Meets Pluto”

Ranked #23 of 205 Nightlife in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Amazing little hideout! Has a brilliant vibe. Walked down stairs not knowing what to expect and was greeted with a grandeur open plan room. Greeted by the manager, seated us at a table, gave complimentary nibbles and recommendations. I had the grasshopper with mint foam, brilliantly presentation, tasted even better! Has the prohibition feeling as you would not find this place unless you were looking for it, yet at the same time a classical Greek feeling simply due to its grandeur. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!

1  Thank Belfast_Boy92
There are newer reviews for Jenny's Bar

Reviewed 1 June 2014

You know when you discover somewhere, maybe a little bit off the beaten track, and you just think "I don't want this to change, it's perfect". Well, that's my dilemma. I don't want this place to become the most popular bar in town. I want it all to myself, but, credit where credit is due.

Nestled away in a corner of the city centre's business district, and just off the main road enough to avoid the average pub-crawl passers-by, you will soon discover why it's worth the effort.

The quality of cocktails is second-to-none, with a standard of service to match. Everyone is made to feel special here, you don't need to be a VIP.

1  Thank steHo
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Cool bar, great for drinks after work & a fantastic start to the weekend.

Cocktails were great, good selection & really well made.

Literally the best espresso martini in town - trust me I've tried a few.

All in all a cracking little bar

2  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Been here a few times now and I love it! It feels like an old speakeasy and I love the way nobody really knows about it! Great service and atmosphere fantastic cocktails made by real professionals. Not haughty, no need to dress up just relax and enjoy, priced to keep the scals and young ones away! only downside- I never want to leave!

2  Thank Jennifer J