“Have to be desperate...”
Review of Hanover Hotel

Hanover Hotel
Ranked #61 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The fact there is a 'noise disclaimer' says it all. Horrible, above a dingy bar. Not a cheap hotel so id definitely try and book a room elsewhere- stayed at the ibis for less which seems like luxury compared to this one. Breakfast is one size fits all.noone at reception on leaving.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

I have been to this hotel before it basically does what it says on the tin provides an ideal place to kip after a big night on beer. I'm sure I would struggle to sleep otherwise as it is very noisey. I would never visit Liverpool and stay in this hotel with my wife but for those nights out with mates you couldn't ask for a better location I will be back

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed in a quad room with my sister, Dad and cousin for 1 night whilst we visited for the football. The location is perfect, slap bang in the centre with pubs and clubs literally on the door step!

It's not somewhere to stay for a quiet romantic break but it's perfect for somewhere to kip after partying hard which is what we did!

The staff were fab, particularly the night time porter was amazing and very patient! Thank you sir!

I'll be back to stay when I organise a girl's night in Liverpool!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night, must admit I was a bit dubious after reading other reviews. I was very much impressed by the level of service. The room was just fine, the breakfast was good & the staff very friendly. the hotel is in the city centre, so you are going to get noise, that did not bother me. I found it to be clean & welcoming. Excellent price for a city centre hotel. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Stupotran
Reviewed 15 July 2012

The Hanover is in an ideal situation for a night out. I have just come back from a one night stay, and would not return. The rooms were adequate, the breakfast was disgusting, with both sausages and mushrooms, near on raw. I would certainly not advise couples to stop here, as it is more geared for hen and stag parties.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2012

not as bad as painted by some on here. Rooms were clean and tidy but the night club is right below and it is VERY noisy .Take some ear plugs. Rooms rather over priced at 115 a weekend night. But I guess for three of us in one room not a bad price.

Room Tip: On a main bus route right in hen/ slag party land. Rooms at back get all night club noise dont know...