“The best place in Liverpool for coffee lovers”
Review of Gourmet Coffee - CLOSED

Gourmet Coffee
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a delightful independent coffee shop, with excellent products and even better customer service.
I am a coffee snob and this place beats anywhere else in Liverpool hands down. Prices are great, surroundings lovely and the coffee is perfect.
If you are ever in this part of the city don't even consider visiting one of the chains, with this letter gem on your doorstep.

3  Thank Artdecolou
Andy F, Owner at Gourmet Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Hi Artdecolou,

Firstly let me thank you for taking the time to review Gourmet.

We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest levels of customer excellence.

Service is always our priority as it's what our customers have come to expect from Gourmet.

All of our food is prepared in store each day so it is fresh and tasty.

Thank you for supporting local independents like Gourmet and thank you for tasking the time to review our store.

I will ensure I feed your comments back to my team in our next staff meeting.

Have a great weekend and thank you again,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Everytime I visit it's the same consistently high levels of service and brilliantly warm and friendly service. I never do these kind of reviews but feel compelled to let the world know about this! Gourmet Coffee rocks!

2  Thank Gpfp2

Hi Gpfp2,

Thank you for your great review on our store.......especially as you don't normally review......so I feel honoured that you thought we deserved the time it took out of your busy day, so thank you.

We love coffee but we love our customers more.

Have a great weekend and thank you again,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My favourite coffee shop in town by a country mile! Free toast before 10am as well, what more do you want! I always stop here when i'm passing as its such a lovely location with super friendly staff. Well done Gourmet Coffee team!

2  Thank therealbabyg

Thank you babyg for your great review.

Our customers love our coffee and they feel like part of a family when the come in every single day......without our loyal customers Gourmet would not be were it is today.

Thank you for tasking the time to review Gourmet.

Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Coffee and food was just little above average, but the staff was very good. The bright green was not my cup of tea, but that is only personal thing

1  Thank Martin G

Hello Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of our store.

We stand out from our competitors because of our staff........they are trained to the highest level to ensure all of our customers have an excellent experience.

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a great weekend and once again thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review Gourmet.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I find the atmosphere and standard of coffee here excellent. It's a great place to meet socially and also if you want to just sit and read a paper. The sandwiches are varied and the staff are always really friendly and it's great to escape from the bad weather and busy town madness for some peace! 10/10

1  Thank Suecarey2

Thank you Sue for your wonderful review of Gourmet Coffee.

We always strive to exceed all of our customers expectations as I believe service is key to everyone's enjoyment.

Thank you for rating us 10/10 this is a real honour so thank you.

Hope to see you again soon in Gourmet Coffee.

Thank you again and have a great weekend.