“Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Definitely gonna go again!!”

Cooper's Coffee Shop
Ranked #194 of 1,814 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I went here last Sunday and was very pleased to see it was still open as I had heard from my mum that it was really lovely! So, when I went with my mum I have got to say it really did live up to my expectations, which was great! We just went for a little snack which was one of the best cafe snacks we'd ever had! They had a much bigger range of cakes than a lot of cafes we'd been to and they were such lovely cakes as well! The cupcakes are deliciously beautiful so that was all brilliant! Also the atmosphere was really lovely as it was a small, cute little place that wasn't crowded, just a lovely calm and quiet environment! The hot chocolate I had was beautiful as well, really loved it all and have made it an absolute must do that I go again!!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Very nice staff and clean surroundings, ordered 2 full breakfasts and a small breakfast all came with toast which was chunky bread. The breakfasts were cooked well with quality ingredients.

1  Thank George M
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here today. Absolutely gorgeous. Homemade humous & salad sandwiches were absolutely huge! Fantastic coffee and so much better than the well known chains. Didn't have room for cake but they looked very nice! Staff and service great and really looking forward to going back again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We've been to Coopers a number of times and they never fail to impress. Everything about this place has been carefully thought through, from the consistancy of the foam on the capuccinos to the fresh, locally baked bread, homemade jams, cakes, fresh cooked food, imaginative menu, incredible value and of course the super staff. The family visit isn't complete without at least one breakfast and a lunch there, you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Nick_Cymru