“Terrible door staff ”
Review of Aloha

Aloha
Ranked #64 of 209 Nightlife in Liverpool
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Prepare to be abused by the door staff and management they turn on you for no reason I won't be going back, the manager got me and my other female friend on the street and told us he would beat us to a plup

7  Thank Boo10135

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My bridesmaids booked this for my hen do. It was so much fun. We had a booth and had table service. The staff our excellent and friendly. They could not do enough. The music is great. Makes you want to dance. Atmosphere is brilliant and the booth packages are great value for a big group. We had the best night. Thank you!

1  Thank Carriebo1802
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The staff in here are really accomodating and entertaining. I love the various cocktails which come in pineapples and seashells!

1  Thank Dineouk
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Aloha was by far my favourite bar in Liverpool whilst I was living there. The drinks are both authentic and innovative, the atmosphere is amazing, and the staff have a great vibe about them. Whether I was going for an after dinner drink or a all-out night on the tiles, Aloha was my number one destination!

2  Thank HannahCruse
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Walking to the que thought I would be there forever but it went down quickly which is good as it was raining. Had a bit of banter with the doormen before heading down in to what seemed another place. Fealt like I was on holliday! The bartender was fab and she talked us through the menu, (loads of drinks) I had an orange and passion fruit tropical lovelyness in a glass (sorry cant remember name). The dance floor was booming but enough space for us all to have a good dance, music was good mix. There was at one point some of my favorite tunes that I only here in clubs and the place was nuts for it. Best night in a long while. I love this place.