4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$126
eDreamsUS$126
Orbitz.comUS$126
TravelocityUS$126
1,479 results
All reviews double tree library bar warm cookies spa facilities afternoon tea lovely hotel q park beautiful room large bathroom my mum reception staff car park bars and restaurants cavern club hairdryer fab wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Beautiful room, two queen sized bed for family of three. Excellent bathroom with lovely large shower and big bath. Excellent breakfast - lovely choice of food. Great restaurant too. Overall had wonderful stay - albeit for just one night. Very reasonable too. Worth joining Hilton loyalty for discount rates at the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pennylaw1
Mohammed A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Trust you are keeping well and had a good journey back home.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa, Liverpool and taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor.

The team and I were really pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay.

Thank you for your recommendations. I have shared this with the whole team who work hard to ensure all our guest have a pleasant stay and positive comments, such as yours, always encourage us to do better.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another super stay.

In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me directly

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Excellent hotel. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff was tremendous, from the check-in to the bar to the check-out process. They were also full of information regarding Liverpool. Overall, they made us feel very welcome and part of the city.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Trust you are keeping well and had a good journey back home.

The team and I were really pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed experience and felt welcomed during your entire stay.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff. I have shared this with the whole team who work hard to ensure all our guest have a pleasant stay and positive comments, such as yours, always encourage us to do better.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Visited this hotel in July on a business trip. It's in a great location - accessible by a short walk to both the docks and the business hub
Good breakfast and excellent bar!
It has a spa as well which I didn't have time to try.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mohammed A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Trust you are keeping well and had a good journey back home.

The team and I were really pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay and found our central location ideal for your needs.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My husband and i stayed here at the weekend, we have stayed in Liverpool about 7 times and this has to be the best hotel we have stayed in. Everything was perfect. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Lime St station and the town centre. Check-in was quick and painless, we arrived early so our room wasn't ready but we left our luggage there no problems and the same when we checked out as we had shopping to do. When we came back to get into our room we were given 2 hot cookies which were delicious in fact i bought some when we checked out. Our room was on a quiet floor with a huge comfy bed and a large tv that swings out. Had it's own iron and ironing board and a hairdryer and a fridge. The bathroom was lovely too with a walk in shower. The bar was lovely had a drink in there and they had a guy on the piano singing who was really good. Overall the staff were very friendly and helpful and we loved staying here, i honestly can't wait to go back, love this hotel and the city.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Trust you are keeping well and had a good journey back home.

The team and I were really pleased to read that you had a very enjoyable stay and found our central location ideal for your needs.

Thank you for your recommendations and indicating that you would stay again. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another super stay.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We have visited Liverpool many times and felt that this was a nice hotel but didn't feel like value for money based on the price paid for a 2 night stay. Good location in the city centre but facilities in the room were basic. For the price I would have expected additional complimentary extras. Other competitors offer similar service for a cheaper price so doyour research on hotels in Liverpool.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Trust you are keeping well and had a good journey back home.

Whilst I was pleased to read that overall you had a comfortable stay and found our central location was helpful, I am sorry that you felt we were overpriced on the night of your stay. Our rates do change daily depending on the demand and events in the city and very often we have promotional rates available, bookable in advance. There are also discounted rates and added extras for Hilton members which our guests can join for free

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon.