Lowest prices for your stay
£111
Hotels.com
Vio.com
£84
5,900 results
All reviews rum bar rum warehouse stanley dock superior dockside room rooms are huge dockside view city centre stunning hotel taxi ride coffee machine spa facilities afternoon tea walk in shower birthday treat car park following morning stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed for just 1 nights for the Mrs’ birthday and could not have been happier with the hotel! Right from walking through the door you notice the quality and luxury. We we greeted by a friendly concierge who took our bags and offered us a dockside table in the sun whilst we waited for our room to be ready (we were a little early). Waiting staff fantastic too! Blown away by the size and quality of the room itself (go for the dockside rooms). Meal in the cafe and breakfast the next day were excellent and well worth the extra money as a package! Even got a posh little box of choccies and wine in the room with a birthday message! Will 100% stay again, fantastic!

Room tip: Get to breakfast early to avoid the queues! Well worth the wait either way! Go for dockside room!
2  Thank louied1111
Brian Connor, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear louied1111,

Thanks for the great review and for choosing us for the Mrs' birthday celebrations. We 100% cant wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

We took advantage of the Step into Spring offer for my Mum’s 60th.
I’ll keep this review solely about the hotel stay and review separately for the spa.
The deal was great and the free parking was a bonus although it’s only £5 for 24 hours.
On entering we were all pleasantly surprised! The decor is wonderful and it really has been thought out so well to keep in line with the surrounding area and the history of the building. Check-in was very rushed. There was a queue so perhaps our member of staff felt pressured, but I had to prompt her to tell us what time check out was, where the restaurant is and what time breakfast is served till. I assume they have a sort of “script” to tell all guests but sadly we didn’t hear it. Any way, no matter our room was ready so we headed up to the 4th floor.
Our room was very spacious and consisted of a king and a double sofa bed. The bathroom was spotless and a generous size! The room itself I can’t fault, a little tired maybe with a stain on the floor and a faulty mini fridge (warm beer anyone?) but as we were staying one night we didn’t want to complain as we’d paid a good price. Beds really comfy and plenty of towels in the room
Dinner at the Stanley restaurant left a lot to be desired. Service painfully slow, servers like robots, on entering and waiting to give our name in for our booking we waited a full 8 minutes to be acknowledged even though there was only a small desk separating us! (I know it was 8 minutes because we were running a tiny bit late and only just got to the restaurant in time, not a crank!)
Our meals were a really good portion size, hot and tasty! There was a mix up with our Bill were I was over changed and this was amended quickly.
Breakfast the next day was again, good for the price. Full English available and a basket of yoghurts, fruit etc provided. We ordered coffee straight away but had finished our breakfasts before I finally left the table to go and ask a member of staff after which the drinks arrived promptly.
The breakfast manager was brilliant, she directed us to our table and she was the first manner of staff who I thought “yeah, this person knows what they’re doing”.

Overall, a nice stay with lukewarm service. Would I go again? Yes if it was a good deal.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 44KSS

Dear 44KSS,

Thanks for the good review it was great to read that overall you had a good stay despite not hearing the scripted welcome from the reception team (we do also have the script written in your welcome letter!)

It was also great to hear that even after a full 8 minutes wait your dinner was really hot and tasty. Sorry that the service wasn't up to scratch, perhaps the team are a little slower getting back into the swing of things after been closed and not serving for so long?

We always like to have a good deal on offer so I am sure we will get the chance to welcome you back again to see our service delivery at its finest.

Brain

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for one night on a dinner, bed & breakfast deal. Consider it to be good value for money. Spacious rooms. Staff attentive. Waiter in restaurant took great care to ensure my gluten free needs taken care of. Able to provide gluten free toast and options at breakfast. Only negative was that gluten free options at dinner was a bit confusing - said no allergens in steak and chips but waiter pointed out that chips cooked in same oil as battered fish so risk of cross contamination - but waiter pointed issue out. Overall great overnight stay and would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank stephenwilliams114

Dear stephenwilliams114

Thanks for the great 5 star review. Sorry about the confusion with dinner, there shouldn't have been one as we have specific gluten free dishes and all allergens are displayed via the QR code, chips would not have been cooked in the same oil, perhaps just waiter who was unsure after being closed for so long?

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

My fiancée and I were lucky enough to book 3 nights at this fantastic hotel on opening week.

We have visited this hotel many times in the past and were so happy to be returning after such a long break from our last stay due to covid. This visit was just like the others - exceptional.

The building itself is outstanding, a historic building brought to life through the theme of titanic and it works incredibly well, the inside is just as magnificent from the reception to the rum bar to the restaurant and the atmospheric corridors.

The rooms are above standard of any other hotel we have stayed at, they are huge! The bathroom is excellent and clean, the bed is so comfortable it’s hard to get up for breakfast, but if you manage to - the breakfast is superb along with lunch and dinner! The seating area in the room is also fantastic to relax in, the rooms are also so quiet, you wouldn’t think anyone else was in the hotel!

If you fancy enjoying a few drinks then the rum bar has an excellent choice of drinks, there are many choices rum to the cocktails, the bar staff are all excellent at making recommendations also.

What makes this hotel our favourite however and what puts it miles above others is the staff. From the second we arrive we are given such a warm welcome and there is nothing that they won’t do to ensure a guest has a fantastic stay. They go above and beyond, the concierge staff are constantly on the go assisting guests, the reception ensure a smooth check in, the bar staff are incredible and friendly, the rooms are serviced terrifically and the chefs make fantastic food!

We would like to give a very special mention to Damien, Greg, Luke and Jeanie. They are absolutely incredible and the finest ambassadors for the hotel. They really do work exceptionally hard and we have never received such an incredible service before and we would like to thank them for making our stay memorable upon every visit.

2  Thank Happiness09496934101

Dear Happiness09496934101

Thanks for such a wonderful review and for the shout out for the team, they will be thrilled to read that all the hard work and effort pays off.

Looking forward to seeing you back with us again.

All the best

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

We arrived knowing full well that hotels have recently Re-opened so they will be still getting the ball rolling but I feel like the customer service we received was beyond the epidemics excuse. The hotel itself is gorgeous and really impressive when you walk in, They have their own car park and even though it’s only £5 per day I’d say it’s not needed to charge hotel guests but keep the charges for restaurant and bar users if they’re aren’t staying in the hotel, We chose a Premium Dockside View and to be honest we wouldn’t pay the extra for the dockside view as you are just staring at the old tobacco warehouse unless you are down the bottom side of the hotel which is where I’m guessing higher premium rooms are as they will have a Mersey view also. We were unable to get a seat in our own hotels restaurant for the evening which I think is bizarre and should always be able to accommodate hotel guests. So we opted for room service even with their very limited menu. We spoke to a seemingly young European accented girl and I hope she is new because it took 2 calls to place the order and multiple explanations of what we wanted despite it being a basic menu with no adaptations from us, I order a particular drink and 10 minutes later we get a call from the same girl to say you don’t have that drink so I ask what flavours cider you have to which I get “ lime and apple and another flavour which I don’t know” so to my partners amusement at this I just ordered any beer she could bring so we could end this unneeded bother when we are trying to relax hence the hotel stay. The food arrived mildly hot with no chicken in my partners salad and no condiments and a waste of £61 in total. All of members of hotel staff we encountered throughout the stay were positive and upbeat but unfortunately we will look elsewhere in the future unless some assurances to your customer service are looked into.

3  Thank ChristopherHunt

Dear ChristopherHunt

Thanks for the balanced review. I can offer assurances that things will get better as unfortunately the customer service offering isn't beyond the epidemics excuse.

The continuous lock downs and closure of the hospitality sector had an astronomical effect on the service delivery as the majority of our team had to look elsewhere for work meaning we have reopened with a brand new work force. I have no doubt that over the coming weeks the management team here will bring the newbies up to speed and the service will once again be second to none.

I just hope that our valued guests will have patience and understanding as we are all grateful to once again be able to enjoy life as we know it.