12 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
£86
5,896 results
All reviews rum bar rum warehouse stanley dock superior dockside room rooms are huge dockside view city centre stunning hotel taxi ride coffee machine spa facilities afternoon tea walk in shower birthday treat car park following morning stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Just got home after a lovely break at the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool, amazing hotel, food and drinks. Rooms are huge and very clean, lovely bar area for chilling after a day’s shopping with reasonable prices not over charged like most hotels. But it is the staff that leave the lasting impression, they were all so helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. We will definitely be back very soon.

2  Thank Stephen B
Brian Connor, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear Stephen B

Thank you for the 5 star review, great to read the team left such an impression on you. looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We visited the titanic hotel as a treat and wow it did not dissopoint the rooms were amazing we had the twilight package with the spa and meal everything was given 110% especially liam in stanleys the service we were given was outstanding with impecable manners and we will def be back well done all

2  Thank L612WEmarkl

Dear L612WEmarkl

Thank you for the 5 star review and personal shout out to Liam, he's a great lad!

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel let down by the staff and a refusal to accept any responsibility for their mistakes.

We chose this hotel specifically because of the spa, otherwise why else would we stay so far outside the centre? On arrival we were asked to pay immediately so asked about the use of the spa and we’re told we had to head down whenever we were ready to use it. Nothing mentioned about booking an appointment. When my partner headed down to use it (after purchasing swimming shorts especially) he was told all the appointments had been taken for the next 2 days. We raised this at reception and was told we would get priority if there was a cancellation but there wasn’t one. I raised this upon checking out and got the usual spew of excuses from the same member of staff who didn’t mention the appointment system.

We were totally forgotten about at breakfast and were never given a continental breakfast box like the other tables until the end of our breakfast when I raised it. At dinner we ordered a bottle of wine only for the waiter to bring out a large glass despite there not even being a glass option on the menu for that type of wine. I explained that we wanted a bottle not a glass and apologised in case I had not made this clear. He then asked if we wanted to keep the glass of wine too and at first I said no, but then said something along the lines of ‘oh go on then’ in case it was just going to go to waste. He then approached the table before our desserts had even arrived asking us to pay and I was charged £8 for this extra glass of wine! I explained this is not what I meant when I said I’d keep it and his response? “You said you wanted to keep it”. We ended up leaving half the bottle anyway. This was accompanied by a whole load of other mistakes during the meal which his superior was having to run around rectifying for him.

This is not about poor service which is understandable after the pandemic but about the rudeness of the staff members who refuse to accept any responsibility for their mistakes and pretty much ruined the entire stay. I would recommend avoiding this hotel despite the beautiful rooms.

Room tip: Parking is £5 per day yet just outside the car park it’s completely free
Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank georgiawoods_

Dear Georgia,

Thank you for your review. I don't know why else you would want to stay in a hotel outside of the city centre, because you liked it? The use of the Thermal Suite and Maya Blue Wellness is made clear at the time of booking and on all online platforms, it has operated this way since we opened.

I apologise for the service in the restaurant with your drinks order and for any miscommunication from the team. Whilst we don't want to hide behind COVID there is no escaping from the fact that we have reopened with an entirely new team and service offering, due to restrictions.

No amount of pre-opening training and role play will prepare you for a busy operations hotel and this has had a direct impact on our usually high service standards. There is a staffing crisis throughout the hospitality industry due to the pandemic and unfortunately this has had a direct impact on service which I sincerely apologise for, whilst some staff may appear rude it is quite simply that they are new to this sector and experience prevails when it comes to delivering high customer service standards and taking ownership for such.

Regards

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

My son booked the Titanic Hotel as a 60th treat, hotel and spa.
Arrived at 3pm, No spa available due to being busy.
They reluctantly decided we could use the voucher in the hotel.

Came out of lift into very dark corridor,
Went up to contemporary themed room, large grey room with drab furniture, it was depressing .
Bathroom was poor, only shower with no shower curtain, water everywhere, poorly maintained, only warm water with no pressure, we’re was the bath??

Decided to go down for a coffee and a pint.
Coffee was bitter and cold, beer fine but it took 20 min to arrive.

Overall this place is overpriced, £225 room only, not even breakfast, that was £18 each extra!
It’s to far out of Liverpool one to walk ,so you need a taxi. The surrounding are is a demolition site and under development, its rough.
On the plus the staff were nice and the bed was comfortable.
After I complained my £8.60 drinks bill and £5 parking was taken off.
Very disappointed ☹️

4  Thank P3240TVsandraz

Dear P3240TVsandraz

Thank you for your email. This is a difficult review to respond to because I don't want to sound defensive. The Thermal Suite needs to be booked in advance, it has always been this way due to the size of the space. Vouchers can be used throughout the hotel, again always been this way so I don't understand the reluctance?

Décor of the hotel, again has always been this way, the lighting represents the bowls of a ship put appreciate it may not be to everyone's taste. Not all our rooms have baths, this needs to be requested, again advertised since we opened.

Location and the fact that it is a regeneration project, again always been this way and is in fact something we shout about as pioneers in this project.

Drinks and breakfast, I take on board and delighted to hear you had this refunded. I think perhaps the hotel was more suited to your sons liking rather than your own?

Regards

Reviewed 5 June 2021

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Everything from the service to the room is unbelievable. First of all Damien on reception is the best host ever. We were welcomed, greeted and treated like royalty since we arrived. Would stay here over and over again when we come back to Liverpool. Best hotel I’ve ever been too

2  Thank alistairf974

Dear alistairf974

Thank you for the great review, another mention for our star Damien, (also love being the best hotel you've ever been to!)