Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,858 results
All reviews rum bar rum warehouse stanley dock superior dockside room rooms are huge dockside view city centre stunning hotel taxi ride coffee machine spa facilities afternoon tea walk in shower birthday treat car park following morning stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2023

The hotel is fabulous, only live a few miles away but decided to stay there after meeting a few London mates there earlier in the month.
Room brilliant, staff service excellent, food good. One gripe was the eve of my wife’s 60th so I thought (I know generally socially frowned upon) to finish the night -glass of shampoo on the outside terrace (quay) and a smoke At midnight to celebrate her milestone. The bar closes at 11:30 midweek, no problem - laid up and wait for midnight - NO CHANCE - bar manager 11:15 finish your drinks and leave the terrace (not throwing us out, but area not in use after 11:15) , spoiled a great little break 🤕🙁
Ps to smokers: you will probably be better catered for of a WE, but who knows

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian Connor, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2023

Hello Tony,

I would be most grateful if you could email me direct at pa@titanichotelliverpool.com so I can personally investigate this matter further. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 20 November 2023

We stayed at the Titanic for an CancerCharity event in the building next door . Our stay at the actual hotel was lovely and the charity function also excellent . Read some reviews that were not so kind so was suprised to read them . The room was huge ( dock view and on the Love at the Dock deal via hotels own website ) , all staff found to be attentive especially at breakfast which was also very good ! , reception staff all good . Now to the gripe …. If staying at the hotel for an event next door I would advise any ladies to not wear heels !!!! You have to walk to the event building , the outdoor pathway is all cobbles! Of course my wife broke her shoe on the walk to it , not the best start to the night . After consulting the reception staff about the cobbles unfortunately the outcome was that because it’s all listed they cannot change anything ie not even able to put a temporary flat surface to the event building . Also if it’s raining you will get wet as no cover to the event hall.about 70 yards away . It was a big let down. So ladies be warned !! Other than that , an enjoyable stay .

Room tip: Ladies don’t wear heels if walking to event hall from the hotel . It’s dangerous because of the cobbled road/ pavement .
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian Connor, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2023

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write following your recent stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you sincerely for your positive comments in relation to your experiences during your time with us. There has been an incredible project team behind the refurbishment of the Titanic Hotel Liverpool who have had the responsibility to ensure the results met the needs of the modern-day traveller, whilst retaining the heritage and DNA of the hotel, therefore made its restoration an exciting challenge. As a heritage listed building, there can understandably be some challenges and understandably, walking on cobbles in high heels can be challenging. Regarding the weather, if it’s raining our lovely and attentive concierge team are always happy to assist our guests with an umbrella and walk with them down to the Rum Warehouse to attend an event although we advise directions upon arriving to the Titanic Hotel especially in a taxi down towards the Rum Warehouse to avoid the rain.

From the team and I here at the Titanic Hotel Liverpool, it was a delightful pleasure to have you visit. We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to The Titanic Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2023

Stunning hotel and beautiful big rooms,

The service on reception was very good and ordering of a taxi service was hastle free and prompt.

The room was stunning. In fact bigger than the whole of my downstairs at home lol.

A lovely bathroom and big bath that my wife loved.

When it came to having breakfast, we decided to have this in bed, everything came on time, was hot and witha great happy, smiling service.

The downside was the evening meal.

The menu was limited which made it more limited to either vegetarians or people with allergies such as my wife who has a nut allergies ( on a plus, she was asked if she was allergic to anything.

The service in the restaurant was very different to what we had seen up to this point.

When asked, one waiter had no idea about the link to name of the hotel and the titanic, at all.

The second waiter who took our order and served us for the rest of the meal was about as cherpy and upbeat a a Mcdonalds drive through Windows server.

Food wise, we both had an 8oz steak ( This tells you all about the options available, chips and onion rings.

I could of made a taster steak at home. No flavour and hard to cut.

As for the onion ring. They took some effort to even bite through.

We could of complained at the time, but we were due to go to the comedy club and didn't want to make it a negative evening.

I was more disappointed for my wife as she paid for this trip as a birthday present and I can assure you, we don't have spare income to do this kind of stay hence why it was for one evening.

Would I pay £340 for this 1 night experience again, No probably not but as a one off, it was nice to do.

1  Thank Andrew P
Brian Connor, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2023

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to write following your recent stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool and for your positive comments in relation to highlighting our lovely and dedicated Front of House Reception Team. I have shared your feedback with the team at Titanic all of whom have asked to be associated with my appreciation for your kind words.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention and completely understand that these shortfalls detracted from the enjoyment of your visit. Whilst dining in our Stanleys Bar and Grill if you had raised the issue upon a check back of which was conducted during service to ensure everything was okay for you, this allows us to take immediate action to rectify this issue in real time. Our chefs would have happily remade your meal for you. Honest and direct feedback such as yours is the most valuable tool in the monitoring of standards of service and product and form an integral part of the process of change for the better. It is important that we address the challenges and problems that exist and to improve the standards and service delivery in all areas of the business. Nevertheless, I do hope that we might have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Titanic Liverpool at some point in the future but, in the meantime, I send you my renewed apologises for the disappointing memories you took away with you. I hope that you allow us to restore your confidence in the Titanic Hotel when your travels bring you to Liverpool and please know that you are always most welcome to reach out to me directly by email pa@titanichotelliverpool.com whenever I can be of assistance.

Reviewed 19 November 2023 via mobile

Firstly, I’ve been wanting to stay here for ages so this was a special treat for two nights as we were attending a wedding. However, it was one of the worst hotels I’ve stayed in which was such a shame.

We drove 4 hours to the hotel and were very tired after the drive. We were excited to use the pool and relax. When we went downstairs to the pool we were told the pool was fully booked for the whole weekend…I looked all over the website and I couldn’t see anywhere that said the pool needed to be booked in advance. They put us on the waiting list incase someone cancelled but they never called us so I assume no one did.

Roll onto our first night it was terrible to say the least. The beds themselves are comfy but the pillows were like rocks. The rooms themselves were absolutely boiling. We put the air con on and to say it sounded like a jet engine is an understatement. The window didn’t open properly so all night we laid in a pool of sweat.

We woke the next day and were extremely groggy. We decided to have the breakfast in the hotel as we were too tired to go elsewhere. We were then told it was a buffet and would be £20 each (which is pricey). The food was cold and there wasn’t a lot of variety. The coffee was also plain filter coffee. For the price we expected more.

We decided to inform reception about the problems and they agreed the move our room and get us new pillows. In all fairness to them we were given a great room which was cool and the pillows were lovely. The problem is the damage was already done. We ended up having to leave the wedding early because we were so tired from the night before. For me, when I stay in a hotel I want a great nights sleep and the fact it ruined our trip to Liverpool means unfortunately we’d never return to the hotel nor would I recommend the hotel to anyone.

Room tip: Book the pool in advance. Do not bother with the breakfast and make sure you test the air con and bed before you go to sleep

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate feedback from our guests, it’s a positive way to tell what improvements we can make to further make your future stay more memorable. Regarding the temperature of the room. If you are changing the settings from cooling to heating, please allow 10 minutes for the air conditioner to work efficiently and depending on the size of the bedroom, it would take up to 30 minutes to heat/cool down. If you required any further assistance, our Maintenance and Duty Manager would have happily assisted you further. Regarding the windows in the rooms, due to health and safety reasons our windows only extend out so far.

I apologise the tranquil and luxurious environment here at the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool was disturbed from being uncomfortable with persistent disturbance whilst sleeping due to pillows that weren’t suitable for you. I understand the disruption caused for the well-being and comfort for you. I’m aware you had contacted our Front of House Reception Team had taken immediate action to rectify this issue in real time and an alternative option of a complimentary upgrade to another room and softer pillows was provided to ensure that you had a lovely and memorable stay here at the Titanic Hotel in the beautiful city of Liverpool.

Breakfast is served in our Stanleys Bar and Grill. The price for the buffet is £18 per person and it includes a full English breakfast, fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, yogurt, dairy free alternatives, both hot and cold food and drinks. Our lovely and dedicated team here at the Titanic Hotel are very knowledgeable, understanding, and informative regarding allergens and can cater for those with special dietary requirements including a lovely variety of gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options available for you to choose from.
Maya Blue Wellness are strictly by appointment only, should you wish to book in or would like further information please contact Maya Blue Wellness Reception directly and a member of the team will happily assist you further.

Reviewed 19 November 2023 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Titanic but I will probably not return. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, facilities are fab, the spa is great, the food was delicious (dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea), our room was amazing, and I love the location. The huge let down is the service. My last visit was just after things began to get back to ‘normal’ after Covid and I put the shortcomings in service down to possibly newer, inexperienced staff. However on this visit the poor service was apparent again. Slow and inattentive - repeatedly having to ask for water and other drinks, having to wait then ask for tea/coffee at breakfast as opposed to being approached on being seated, not having afternoon tea drinks order being taken until after the food had been delivered to the table, waiting for bill - nothing awful but all adding up to making for a frustrating time as almost every interaction and time we ate/used the restaurant we received terrible service. At the price point for the hotel the service should be of a far higher standard. I note many other reviews comment on the slow service, with the response being ‘this is not typical for us’ - clearly it is typical. With so many people mentioning it and citing it as a reason not to come back it needs to be addressed.

The exception to the overall poor service we received was dinner on our last evening (915pm on 10 Nov 2023) - we were served by Libby who was brilliant despite it being late and us being one of the last tables. Attentive, polite, chatty, thoughtful, Libby was outstanding - all the other staff we dealt with could learn a lot from Libby.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write following your recent stay with us at The Titanic Hotel Liverpool. We are delighted to hear that you were fond of our hotel’s location in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Liverpool. However, I am most grateful to you for taking the time to share your disappointment and the shortfalls in service you experienced during your recent visit to the Titanic Hotel for which I apologise most sincerely, and I am most grateful to you for advising me of the reasons why. Rest assured that this experience does not reflect the values and standards we uphold at the Titanic Hotel Liverpool and as the company we are dedicated to continuously enhance the standards of service and hospitality we deliver. I am genuinely sorry to learn that certain aspects of your stay were not to your satisfaction. Where we have not provided the very best service and facilities, it is always my express intention to rectify the matter decisively along with my team. Please be assured that your feedback will be used constructively to address the matters raised of which I send you my renewed appreciation for your candid feedback which I have, of course, shared with our Food and Beverage Managers.

It was lovely of you to highlight Libby whom we are incredibly proud of and is a wonderful example of our professional and dedicated staff of whom are committed to continuously delivering warm, attentive, and personable service that makes the Titanic Hotel so special for our guests. I have passed your generous and thoughtful feedback with Libby and all the team.

I sincerely hope that despite any shortcomings on our part on this occasion, that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Titanic Hotel. I send you my renewed apologises for the disappointing memories you took away with you. Please contact me directly prior to any future stays with us to ensure your expectations are met on every level and so that I can give you my personal guarantee that all service standards will be exemplary, and every effort will be made to ensure your stay with us is a memorable one.