Vio.com
Skyscanner.com
5,900 results
All reviews rum bar rum warehouse stanley dock superior dockside room rooms are huge dockside view city centre stunning hotel taxi ride coffee machine spa facilities afternoon tea walk in shower birthday treat car park following morning stayed for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2024 via mobile

We were there to celebrate my husbands 40th
Amazing place to stay
Location beautiful
Hotel beautiful, the room really has the wow factor. We had a view of the dock which was outstanding
Staff couldn’t have done more for us
Food was great
All round a lush place to stay

Room tip: Parking available at a charge which was noted when booking
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian Connor, General Manager at Titanic Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2024

Hello Natasha,

Thank you for choosing the Titanic Hotel for your husbands 40th birthday celebration. I'm delighted to read you enjoyed the stunning view of the Dock and Tobacco Warehouse during your stay.

Reviewed 26 February 2024

What an amazing place. I have been staying here occasionally for the past 2 years (our daughter is studying drama at Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts, LIPA), and have fallen in love with the huge atmospheric rooms.
Last Friday/Saturday I was amazed by the staff...
Firstly I needed to charge my electric car but the 4 chargers were occupied. The lad on reception found the owner of one of the cars and had it moved so I could charge up - brilliant.
Just before my stay I was contacted by phone to ask whether there was anything they could do to enhance my visit... I asked for black pudding and English (not the weak French or American) mustard for breakfast. It's an excellent breakfast at The Titanic, but IMHO, not a 'proper' Full English without black pudding. They provided it! And some English mustard! Above and beyond.

Room tip: Allow plenty of time for the wonderful breakfast
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your positive feedback. From the team and I, it was a pleasure to have you stay and we look forward to your return to the Titanic Hotel again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Visited the hotel 20 - 22 Feb. The hotel is amazing, great value. The staff are friendly, exceptionally helpful and very knowledgeable. Having stayed in lots of hotels throughout my life, I would rate this in the top 3. The reason for me, is purely down to the staff, they all clearly enjoy their work, I can only draw this conclusion from the fact that, the level if customer service we received was excellent. During our brief stay, a variety of celebrities passed through. The way we were treated was no different to the level of service they would have received. The staff are all about the customer experience. The Concierge John is without doubt one of the best people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. As well as being excellent at his job, he possess a wealth of knowledge and despite the fact, this is a very busy hotel, he will make time for you. Other members of staff we met during our visit are also worthy of mention, Mathew, Marcus, Danny. The guys that cover security and keep you safe during your stay, all amazing people. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. The hotel and facilities are good, but it's the staff that are the star's. I look forward to our next stay there.

Room tip: Anything you need, ask the staff nothing is too much trouble for them.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Roy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review following your recent stay at the Titanic Hotel. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your experiences during your time with us. I have shared your positive feedback with the team at Titanic. It is hugely motivational for the team to be recognised in such a positive manner. We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to The Titanic Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2024

At arrival we were greeted by a member of staff who checked us into our room make sure you have your card at the ready because that's the first thing they ask for, our room was lovely except we had to ring up to ask what was free and what wasn't our card being on the record we didn't want any service charge or unknown charges and the man at the end of the line informed us everything was free.

In the evening we popped down for a drink, bar staff however were rude and immature I could hear their conversations from where I was sitting discussing my age amongst them being rather belittling, they could of just asked for my ID and not talk about me and my partner with 0 discretion, the chatter delayed the making of drinks in which we waited 15 minutes in an empty bar.

The following day at breakfast despite us being told everything was free even ringing up this morning to clarify, the staff member said hello when delivering our breakfast to our door and said '£5.50', this charge was minor however there are better ways to communicate with customers.

Overall we had a nice stay however staff are not a credit to this hotel.

Thank you to the man who brought us water to our rooms and a jug of milk, he is an example of how hospitality ought to be.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lilian444

Hello Lilian,

I'm disappointed to read about your experience at the Titanic Hotel for which, I apologise. I am keen to look into your feedback further. I would appreciate you emailing pa@titanichotelliverpool.com to further correspond with you.

Reviewed 23 February 2024

Came here on 12th February for our wedding anniversary, we were greeted by Megan on reception who was very friendly and helpful, must say a big thank you to Fuen who showed us to our room was again very friendly , helpful and very informative. The evening meal was lovely and our server Dave could not do enough as was the bartender Chris. Our room was very large and well equipped as was the bathroom. Breakfast was excellent the best we have ever had, there was something for everyone and plenty of it. We would most certainly recommend a stay here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Shelly,

It was lovely of you to highlight our team here at the Titanic Hotel who are all wonderful example of our professional and dedicated staff of whom are committed to continuously delivering warm, attentive, and personable service that makes the Titanic Hotel so special for our guests. I have passed your generous and thoughtful feedback with all the Titanic team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Titanic Hotel again soon!