As frequent visitors to liverpool we often stay at another hotel which was busy this w/e. We booked castle St 16th April and were not dissapointed. Stayed in a "double wet room", I think it was called this. Very large room, comfy bed, couple of steps down to great seating area with large flat screen tv, sound system etc. Great views over the courts square. No problems with noise in the hotel...very quiet, some street noise but you are in the middle of a city! Well designed room, contemporary with subtle lighting, bit dark in places...near tea/coffee tray, but this was not a major problem. However the tray had a great selection of coffee/tea and lovely biscuits. Bottled water and mints as little extra's...nice touch. Massive full length mirror. Bathroom lovely ...large, and in contrast nice and light...just what you need in the bathroom. Gorgeous Elemis products, lots of fluffy towels, bathrobes. High standard of cleanliness.
Reception staff all very nice, and we saw about 3...all pleasant and helpful especially when we requested another night stay in the same room...very accommodating. Didn't eat breakfast due to being late risers but went in the bar at night for drinks...beautiful bar area, nice cocktails. Would definately stay here again...very reasonably priced room, can't remember exactly but less than £130 for 1 night, which for the room we had, was very good. No problems whatsoever with our stay...I guess it all depends what you are looking for, some people get niggled by very minor, aesthetics, but we cannot fault this lovely boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 62 Castle Street is a 4 star hotel in the heart of the City Centre. 62 Castle Street is a Grade II listed building which was built in 1868. The luxurious hideaway of 62 Castle St is more than just an exclusive hotel. The original site was known as "The Old Bank" although, dramatically transformed in 1985 the building has maintained its unique features including, the main staircase, huge marble pillars and stunning high decorated ceilings, not forgetting the old bank vaults, which still remain intact to this day! The 4 star hotel offers 20 individually designed Suites offering guests high quality and spacious rooms. All rooms have King-size beds, a lounge area with sofas or lounge chairs and a flatscreen LCD TV. All rooms have two phones in the room, and are equipped with a desk for working or used as a dressing table. The large stylish rooms include modern en-suite bathrooms with powerful drench showers and some with Baths and all luxury toiletries. The rooms have an amazing full Length leaner mirror which is a main feature in the rooms. The rooms are even large enough to unwind and do Yoga. Some rooms have Juliet balcony doors which flood the room with natural light. 62 Castle St Hotel does not have its own restaurant/bar, however we are in the heart of the city centre and our team have a wide knowledge of the best places to dine. Whether you are coming to Liverpool 1 for a shopping extravaganza or experiencing the excitement of the Beatles phenomena or simply visiting for business, the hotel is within easy reach of everything Liverpool has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your 62 Castle Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 62 Castle Street Hotel Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Liverpool
- 62 Castle St Hotel Liverpool