“Top Notch!”
Review of Carnatic Spa

Carnatic Spa
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I am a bit late writing this review as I visited a few months ago but I though this spa definitely deserved a review.

If relaxation and a friendly environment is what you want, you need to visit this place. The lovely staff at this spa made me and my friend feel very welcome and we will definitely be returning.

We visited first time on a Wowcher deal but I will definitely revisit without a deal - 100% worth the money.

Thanks for having us, we will see you again soon!

Mrs JP Jones

2  Thank JPJ89

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I came to this spa on a Platinum package with a group of my friends - we had the whole spa to ourselves and it was amazing!

On arrival, we were welcomed by the ladies who work there and they were all so lovely to us.

We made our way through to the spa area and the girls had made such an effort to make it look gorgeous for us! Champagne and strawberries, continental breakfast and candles around the hot tub - it was just utter bliss!

The day carried on just as perfect! We had a range of treatments: weight loss sauna, steam room and muds, facials, back massages, shellac - they even altered the treatment list for my friend so she could have exactly what she wanted (full body Swedish) The treatments were sensational and you can tell the girls who work here are trained to the highest quality!

Lunch was also catered for! A very generous selection of sandwiches, wraps, sushi, pasta, salads, nibbles and of course MORE champagne!

We spent a whole 8 hours at Carnatic Spa and anything we asked the therapists was never too much! They are very professional and know exactly how to treat a paying client! At £99pp for the platinum package, some may find this expensive but it was worth every single penny and I would definitely recommend this package to anybody who wants a luxurious pampering day with friends or family!

Thank you again to all the staff at Carnatic Spa. We will definitely be seeing you again soon.

5* spa! Sarah :~] x

4  Thank SarahJ2001x
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We visited the spa as part of a Wowcher deal and we were were amazed at how beautiful the spa was, the therapists were lovely an explained everything well,we had three treatments and felt totally pampered and relaxed when we left,we are definitely going back that's for sure, my advice would be to get a package or Wowcher deal as individual treatments are around £50-£85 and a glass of cava£5. £45 for a bottle of champagne. Lovely .

1  Thank maddiemay2005
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Fabulous greeting, very welcoming, lovely surroundings. lovely chilled place. hot stone massage was delightful, facial was relaxing. We ended with nails being polished the way we wanted and the girls were lovely.
Highly recommend this spa. you will enjoy xx

3  Thank Pinkscouse