“Friendly and relaxing” 4 of 5 bubbles

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I found out about this place after getting a voucher for a spa treatments off Wowcher. It was perfect weather so we took advantage of the lovely pool and outside space. The reception was welcoming and was very relaxing and we didn't feel rushed with any of the treatments or use of the facilities. The facial was relaxing and could have stopped longer. my friend and I have a lovely time and would book in again should the vouchers or special offers pop up. Lovely, friendly and relaxing. thank you x

Visited July 2014
1 Thank StepfordWife71

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Notch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I am a bit late writing this review as I visited a few months ago but I though this spa definitely deserved a review.

If relaxation and a friendly environment is what you want, you need to visit this place. The lovely staff at this spa made me and my friend feel very welcome and we will definitely be returning.

We visited first time on a Wowcher deal but I will definitely revisit without a deal - 100% worth the money.

Thanks for having us, we will see you again soon!

Mrs JP Jones

2 Thank JPJ89
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“PLATINUM PACKAGE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I came to this spa on a Platinum package with a group of my friends - we had the whole spa to ourselves and it was amazing!

On arrival, we were welcomed by the ladies who work there and they were all so lovely to us.

We made our way through to the spa area and the girls had made such an effort to make it look gorgeous for us! Champagne and strawberries, continental breakfast and candles around the hot tub - it was just utter bliss!

The day carried on just as perfect! We had a range of treatments: weight loss sauna, steam room and muds, facials, back massages, shellac - they even altered the treatment list for my friend so she could have exactly what she wanted (full body Swedish) The treatments were sensational and you can tell the girls who work here are trained to the highest quality!

Lunch was also catered for! A very generous selection of sandwiches, wraps, sushi, pasta, salads, nibbles and of course MORE champagne!

We spent a whole 8 hours at Carnatic Spa and anything we asked the therapists was never too much! They are very professional and know exactly how to treat a paying client! At £99pp for the platinum package, some may find this expensive but it was worth every single penny and I would definitely recommend this package to anybody who wants a luxurious pampering day with friends or family!

Thank you again to all the staff at Carnatic Spa. We will definitely be seeing you again soon.

5* spa! Sarah :~] x

4 Thank SarahJ2001x
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Luxurious and indulgent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We visited the spa as part of a Wowcher deal and we were were amazed at how beautiful the spa was, the therapists were lovely an explained everything well,we had three treatments and felt totally pampered and relaxed when we left,we are definitely going back that's for sure, my advice would be to get a package or Wowcher deal as individual treatments are around £50-£85 and a glass of cava£5. £45 for a bottle of champagne. Lovely .

Visited May 2014
1 Thank maddiemay2005
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed this experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Fabulous greeting, very welcoming, lovely surroundings. lovely chilled place. hot stone massage was delightful, facial was relaxing. We ended with nails being polished the way we wanted and the girls were lovely.
Highly recommend this spa. you will enjoy xx

Visited March 2014