“Wonderful Place to eat!!!!”
Review of Lox and Caper - CLOSED

Lox and Caper
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lox & Caper is a relaxed cafe housed in the Merseyside Youth Association Building (MYA) on Hanover Street. Specialising in breakfast, brunch and lunch. Outside catering now available.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Lox and Caper is a fabulous new café based in the heart of Liverpool's city centre. The food is amazing and extremely reasonable and the staff are incredibly friendly, warm and welcoming. It's the best place to grab a sandwich or a cup of coffee if your on the go, or to sit down and enjoy a succulent meal! Writing this is making me hungry, thanks a million Lox & Caper!!!!

1  Thank tomstevo89

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I work in the building that this cafe is based in and I have to say what an amazing place this is.
Nothing is to much for the guys that run it, gorgeous food, brilliant atmosphere.
The guys that work their always smile and say good morning and stop for a chat.
Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

First time visiting this establishment today due to encouragement from reviews from this site. I am glad to say it lived up to the expectation. I was served efficiently by a polite and friendly member of staff. The sandwich and coffee were excellent, reasonably priced and were quickly brought over. Highly recommended, and one of the highlights of my day out to Liverpool today.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Not the first time I have visited. Great price - great menu - nothing complicated, quality ingredients - and great location - middle of town, which the ownership pay to charity for. Not to mention the handsome chef. Usually have the Eggs Benedict which is probably the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My girlfriend and i were in Liverpool celebrating the 30th birthday of a close friend. We spent the majority of Monday seeing the sites of Liverpool via an open top bus (very much the tourists in town). We passed by the Lox and Caper as we walking up Hanover Street. We the interior was bright and modern with a really welcoming feel. The coffee shop was busy but didn't feel crowded due to the large windows and high ceilings. We were served by young lady called Helen who brought our drinks to the table after we'd ordered. She stopped for a quick chat and asked what we'd been doing. We were about to leave and due to it being a lovely day we were looking for a place to have an outdoor drink. Helen suggested he Kazimier Garden (which was also perfect for the day) as a destination. She gave us directions and we headed off. A lovely coffee shop with wonderful attentive staff, a rarity and very much a welcome one.

2  Thank Scott M