“Amazing ”

30 James Street, Home of the Titanic
Ranked #5 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We came home today from an over night stay in the hotel, and we had an amazing experience our room was beautiful they have spent alot of money on this fabulous hotel and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. We stayed on the second floor in room 22 and it was outstanding and we will definitely return with our family thus year.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul E, General Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Georgina M

Thank you for your 5 star review of 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic.

Your kind words regarding our facilities are very much appreciated and on behalf of myself and all the team we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

There are newer reviews for 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed here for two nights,the hotel is in an ideal location,the rooms are very well equipped,spacious and very different to anywhere we have stopped before. The breakfast is very nice along with all the hotel staff who are very friendly and helpfull. Would recommend this hotel to anybody. Our only gripe was that there was no mirror in the bathroom but other than that an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Olga270

Dear Olga270

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed in the Norman shaw room. Beautiful room and ideal location. I would highly recommend. Rooms decorated and furnished to a very high standard.bathroom has a very large jacuzzi bath, it was fab relaxing after a long day. i will be staying here again.

1  Thank Labellover

Dear Labellover

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Gorgeous decor and spacious room, fab location directly opposite the dock, Liverpool one is within 5-10 min walking distance. Staff where nothing but polite and went out of there way to be helpful. Nothing was too much for them. Reviews regarding noise seems odd, as we stopped over the bank hol weekend where you'd expect noise, but we have no complaints! Easily the best hotel in Liverpool and at the price you pay we'd deffo return.

1  Thank Faefaex

Dear Faefaex

Thank you for your 5 star review of 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic.

Your kind words regarding our facilities and staff are very much appreciated and on behalf of myself and all the team we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

A friend and I stayed for a night in this hotel recently and were really pleased with it. The location is very good, right on the docks and just down the road from the James Street station. The welcome at reception was friendly and we were very pleased with our room which was decorated wonderfully. The rooms are suites meaning we had a double bed each and the bath was big enough for about 10. The next morning we went for breakfast, the food itself was pretty standard but it was nice and relaxed and calm, no queues, we were very pleased. We had no problems during our stay there and I've already booked a repeat visit!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chelsea B
Paul E, General Manager at 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Hi There

Please can I request that you contact me at the hotel, as General Manager I want to ensure that every guest leaves here satisfied and so I would love the opportunity to discuss this review with you and your stay

If you could give me a call on 07500 963 749 that would be great or you can contact me at paulegan@rmstitanichotel.co.uk

I look forward to hearing form you soon

30 James Street

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have longed to peer inside this fabulous building for years and now it's hotel I finally got my wish, I was not disappointed! I only booked the room yesterday got a great deal on the hotel website, the quarters we stayed in were on the 2nd floor with x balcony and we're massive, very sumptuous, decorated with Carr to match the period style, but surprisingly came with all the mod cons, jacuzzi bath, ceiling mounted shower, 2 massive comfy beds, and even a separate kitchen complete with expensive kettle, toaster oven and dishwasher! Staff were all lovely, the bar manager even showed my 8 yr old around the upstairs kitchen and introduced him to the chef. Can't wait to stay again!

1  Thank Graham C

Dear Graham C

Thank you for your 5 star review of 30 James Street, Home of the Titanic.

Your kind words regarding our facilities and staff are very much appreciated, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to the Bar Manager and on behalf of myself and all the team we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends, as we found a great deal on the price. I was thoroughly impressed with every aspect of the stay. Rooms were very impressive and wonderfully decorated, they were equipped with everything you could need for a short stay!
All staff that I encountered were friendly and I'm sure would be willing to help if necessary.
I will definitely be returning at some point in the future!

1  Thank Ginge1089