“Amazing breakfast !”

East Avenue Bakehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
East Avenue Bakehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,720 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: British restaurant and bakery - a unique Bakehouse featuring freshly baked breads complimented by a seasonal menu of fresh, local ingredients showcasing the best of NW food producers. Relaxed informal dining environment with comfortable seating, delicious food, bright surroundings and friendly service.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Amazing breakfast !”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I came with my young son on a Saturday morning and was so impressed. The service was brilliant and the food was very good quality. Will visit again ! Best breakfast on bold street.

1 Thank Becky_993

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“very good fresh bread”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I had breakfast here on Sunday during our weekend Liverpool visit. We were very pleased with the service and above all we loved the bread from there. I had a bread platter and my husband had an ultimate breakfast and we both thought that everything was delicious! We will certainly come back when we are in Liverpool again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lena C
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Mixed emotions”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Called in for breakfast on a Sunday morning, it was pretty full but we got a table right away. Service was slow and the staff seemed inexperienced. My scrambled eggs with bacon was good but the BOSS said her 2 poached eggs were tasteless. Also just a small tea and on refill. The bread was rally good and I bought some as we left. Quite a varied menu, we will be back to try their scouse.

• Visited June 2014
liverpool
“What a shame”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

At first impressions this really looks the business, it is clean bright and the staff are friendly and welcoming. But the key thing here is the word bakehouse in the title I was expecting at the very least good quality bread. My partner had the Brunch special which on first glance seemed quite good. However the orange juice was at least mediocre and the continental meats quite poor. I ordered tea and was given a cute little cup and an even cuter teapot I had last seen on like this in my dolls house. If you are only going to give one teabag at least put it in a decent sized pot so you can have more that 2 sips of tea. What I was most disappointed about was my ultimate breakfast. It too looked good at first, served on a wooden platter lots of tomatoes' and mushrooms and the bacon lardons where a fair size and tasty but the black pudding was uncooked a horrendous error and a horrible taste. This was all placed on top of Herb bread and what really annoys me was this bread was stale at least a day old and not even toasted to improve flavour. I pointed out the error and the staff sent an apology from the Chef but it is too late I will not be returning. The key learning here is pay some attention to detail you cant put so much effort into a new place without keeping an eye on quality it can never be scrimped over.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank biddymarray
“Service was awful and staff seemed inexperienced.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I recently came in to east avenue for a coffee. I work in caffe Nero and I understand what makes a good coffee. Espresso was burnt and speed of service was inexcusable. Train your staff to a better standard if you are going to portray a snobbish and elitist attitude.

• Visited May 2014