US$119
US$163
US$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$100
US$164
US$125
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$90
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$73
Official Site
US$155
US$112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$128
US$94
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewssloe gingeorgian quarterwonderful hoststhought of everythingvisiting liverpoolproviding local knowledgesatisfying stayguest experiencelarge lounge areabeautiful place to stayb and bkipperseveryman theatrebreakfast is servedboutique hotelfresh fruitquiet location
Reviewed 15 December 2014

WOW, absolutely unbelievable, every single thing about staying here is perfect. The hosts Glen and sue are fantastic too !!!! Nothing is too much trouble.
The room was perfect, every little detail of it, even down to the jelly belly jelly beans

Room Tip: Every room will be fantastic
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2014

Wow! is one word that I can use. What a place, from the moment we rang the doorbell to the time that we left the next morning we were spoilt & made most welcome. Fantastic room which was bigger than our first flat. Every thing was luxury with a huge amount of thought to every detail. A very peaceful & comfortable place to stay. Breakfast was the full English perfectly cooked to your own specifications with a big range of cereals, fruit & drinks to start. The owners were extremely nice people who just want you to enjoy your stay. Highly recommended. As 'Arnie' said "I will be back"

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clive P
Sarah W, Owner at 2 Blackburne Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2014

Hi Clive and Julie ! Thank you so much for your kind and glowing review! You are right ... all we want is for our guests to enjoy their stay - It's a win win situation isn't it! You are happy - we are happy! It's the stuff of dreams! We do look forward to welcoming you both here again! Meanwhile wishing you both happy times !!!!

Reviewed 26 October 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Blackburne Terrace last night and it was fantastic. The room was beautiful, a mix of sympathetic and contemporary design bringing out the character of the original building. This continued throughout the house including the living and dining room. Breakfast had a good variety of options, all very tasty and well presented. Fantastic scrambled eggs! If you're are looking for somewhere to stay that is discreet and more personal than a hotel then this is the place. I look forward to returning many times in the future.

Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Mand1982
Sarah W, Owner at 2 Blackburne Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review ! We like preparing for guests and when they love their room .. delight springs all over! It was lovely having you, we're glad you enjoyed yourselves! The excellence of the scrambled eggs is duly noted and reported to chef Glenn !!!! And we hope to welcome you both back, as you say ... over and over and over ! :O)

Reviewed 5 October 2014

If you're looking for a place that offers warm hospitality in a beautiful Georgian terrace home, then 2 Blackburne Terrace is for you. The owners Glen and Sarah have gone all out to decorate their completely renovated house with stylish and unique furnishings that exude comfort and elegance. High ceilings, large windows, artfully arranged paintings and colorful ceramics all contribute to the beauty of their home. Just like their home, you'll feel well cared for by Glen and Sarah. My elderly mother, my brother and I stayed at Blackburne Terrace for three nights in the summer, enjoying not only the city of Liverpool and its fascinating history, but also wonderful cooked breakfasts (local sausages, eggs, bread and jams) and lots of knowledge about the areas within easy reach--the Lake District, the Peak District, etc. We had three large rooms, each with comfortable beds and gorgeous linens, spacious en-suite bathrooms (mine had a modern claw-tub bath). Smaller details were just as impressive--locally-made macaroons to go with a selection of gourmet teas, a pitcher of water flavored with fresh lemon beside the bed, a wireless sound system for the music you might want to listen to. For real! Thank you, Glen and Sarah. I'll be back. HIghly recommended (but not for families with young children!).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah3425
Reviewed 26 September 2014

I go to Liverpool regularly and if I can get a room, I usually stay in the Hope Street Hotel. On this trip, I'd read about 2 Blackburne Terrace in The Times, so I thought I'd try it out.

I wasn't disappointed and as I'm a coeliac, and need gluten-free food, I often am in hotels with a supposed International reputation.

There were a couple of niggles, but then you get those in any new establishment. A typical one was finding the hotel, as there wasn't a sign from Blackburne Place. But I'm told this is being addressed.

Service was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. I ceretainly couldn't fault my gluten-free breakfast.

In Liverpool, you should always stay on top of the hill by the cathedrals and the university, as then it's just a walk downhill to the other sights. Coming back, you can get one of the yellow buses to Hope Street or a taxi. Liverpool black cabs are like no others, as the drivers often think they are the next Jimmy Tarbuck or John Bishop.

Room Tip: Look on the web site!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo