“Fantastic Place”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the restaurant on Friday Evening. This was to start our weekend visit to Liverpool. We had not made a reservation but Karl and his staff were ever so welcoming and managed to get us a table without us having to wait. From the moment we walked in we knew it was going to be a fab eve. I am a very fussy eater and nothing was too much for the waitress and my meal arrived exactly as i asked. My partner fully enjoyed his meal also. The cocktails and drinks are great too. We finished our meal and decided to have a drink in the bar as there was a live singer (Shaun Walsh). He is one great singer and entertainer, so good we didn't leave and stayed the whole evening! We had the best night! Fantastic food and drinks. Thank you Karl and team. I will be recommending you guys to anyone i know who is visiting Liverpool. We will be Back!

1  Thank Getaway604032
Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went here earlier this week for some drinks with my mates to calm down after watching the footy when Liverpool got destroyed 0-2. I ended up staying here until closing time(!) but had a great night out.

The staff were really friendly and the bar staff seemed to know their stuff in terms of drinks and cocktails. They were happy to have a chat with us at quieter times too and even let me order my own custom cocktail as it wasn't on the menu (though my mates didn't let me hear the last of that one - haha).

I didn't have any food myself but what a saw on other tables looked really tasty. Prices for food and drink seem about right (perfectly reasonable, as expected). The decoration and lighting etc inside is quite unique and it creates a good atmosphere.

I would recommend a visit if you get a chance.

1  Thank ROM4649
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our 2nd visit here with a Groupon voucher. Really Good Food. The starter chicken goujons are to die for. The portions are huge. Waitress very friendly and polite. Definitely worth trying. LOVELY decor too. Spotless! Thank You!

1  Thank liverbirddebra
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best bars I have been to in a long time friendly staff and awesome night and Carlos has the most exquisite teeth

2  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to the manhattan numerous times and have always had the best hospitality and service I have experienced in any of the places I have been to in Liverpool.
The ladies and men serving are not only some of the best looking individuals I have seen but are also the friendliest people I have met who made us feel welcome and part of their night. The food was awesome and the drinks were chilled and reasonable, service was great and the night itself was one in a million!!
Would recommend highly!!