“Great experience!”

Manhattan Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Manhattan Bar and Grill is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 2,091 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2018

It was the first restaurant we visited in Liverpool for dinner. It is not such a big restaurant so from time to time it can get a bit loud inside, mainly when the two tables next to you are gentlemen who are enjoying their evening without their wives or partners with couple of pints :D But the food was delicious and the staff as well, the prices were good as well! :) Unfortunately we didn't catch the name of the Italian waiter we talked to and didn't have chance to say goodbye to him in person, but thank you very much for your great service, next time I am in Liverpool I will definitely come to your restaurant again! :) Greetings from Czechia!

1  Thank 812kristynam
Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on Friday Evening. This was to start our weekend visit to Liverpool. We had not made a reservation but Karl and his staff were ever so welcoming and managed to get us a table without us having to wait. From the moment we walked in we knew it was going to be a fab eve. I am a very fussy eater and nothing was too much for the waitress and my meal arrived exactly as i asked. My partner fully enjoyed his meal also. The cocktails and drinks are great too. We finished our meal and decided to have a drink in the bar as there was a live singer (Shaun Walsh). He is one great singer and entertainer, so good we didn't leave and stayed the whole evening! We had the best night! Fantastic food and drinks. Thank you Karl and team. I will be recommending you guys to anyone i know who is visiting Liverpool. We will be Back!

1  Thank Getaway604032
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I went here earlier this week for some drinks with my mates to calm down after watching the footy when Liverpool got destroyed 0-2. I ended up staying here until closing time(!) but had a great night out.

The staff were really friendly and the bar staff seemed to know their stuff in terms of drinks and cocktails. They were happy to have a chat with us at quieter times too and even let me order my own custom cocktail as it wasn't on the menu (though my mates didn't let me hear the last of that one - haha).

I didn't have any food myself but what a saw on other tables looked really tasty. Prices for food and drink seem about right (perfectly reasonable, as expected). The decoration and lighting etc inside is quite unique and it creates a good atmosphere.

I would recommend a visit if you get a chance.

1  Thank ROM4649
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Our 2nd visit here with a Groupon voucher. Really Good Food. The starter chicken goujons are to die for. The portions are huge. Waitress very friendly and polite. Definitely worth trying. LOVELY decor too. Spotless! Thank You!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank liverbirddebra
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

One of the best bars I have been to in a long time friendly staff and awesome night and Carlos has the most exquisite teeth

2  Thank Tom B