“Hen do”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Abz D
“Hen do”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Amazing house. Great stay. The owners were great and on hand whenever we needed anything. Would use again and recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: March 2017
14 Mar 2017
Hi Abigail

Thank you for staying at the liverpool Town House and thank you for your kind words.
Please thank all the girls for respecting the house and leaving it clean and tidy.
I am sure amongst all you lovely girls there will be more wedding proposals in the future so please bear us in mind if you choose to visit Liverpool again.

Regards,
Dawn. x
CxMurph
“Perfect for big groups and handy location”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great, just 10 - 15 mins from the city, we used Delta taxis they were very reasonable and getting in and out of the city was super easy!

The house is perfect for big groups, very clean, and comfy beds :-)

Dawn is really helpful and always quick to come back to us with queries.

I'd definitely stay again and recommend the house to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2017
9 Mar 2017
Hi Colleen

Thank you for staying at the Liverpool Town House and thank you for your honest review and your kind words. I would like also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for respecting the house and leaving it clean and tidy.

I hope to see you all again in the future should there be any more proposals of marriage amongst all you beautiful girls!!

Dawn Grant. x
Emma L
“Hen Party”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Dawn the owner was very helpful and friendly, and quick to respond to any questions. The shower stopped working on one of the mornings, within half an hour she had sorted someone to come and fix it and was done within a few hours. The house was immaculate and we had an amazing stay, everyone enjoyed their time there. It was also really handy being just down the road from a couple large supermarkets and short taxi journey into the city centre.
Everyone commented on how lovely the house was and I would recommend booking it for any large groups.

Date of stay: February 2017
22 Feb 2017
Morning Emma

Thank you for your honest review and your kind words.

I would definitely give you and your guests a reference if needed to stay in anyone else’s properties in the future.

Dawn Grant.
jemmabrim...
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“An absolutey amazing place to stay, would highly recommend for hen/stag parties”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Staying at Dawn's was an absolute pleasure. The house was extremely clean and beautifully decorated and furnished throughout. Dawn was extremely helpful when it came to organising for 20 of us to stay at the house for my sister's hen party and went above and beyond what you would expect. I really cannot fault any aspect of staying at Dawn's and it was the perfect place to stay for us to stay for the hen party and getting into Liverpool was only 10-15 minutes by taxi. Dawn, thank you for a wonderful weekend and we would highly recommend the Liverpool Townhouse to everyone!

Date of stay: February 2017
22 Feb 2017
Morning Jemma

Thank you for your kind words and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Liverpool Town House.

I would like to thank you all for respecting the house for leaving it clean and tidy and you are all welcome back any time and I would give you a reference if needed to stay at anyone else’s property in the future.

Dawn Grant.
Zoe P
“Amazing !”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This appartment is gorgeous !! The rooms are a good size, as there was 17 girls we struggle to find a appartment for us all and we worried as this appartment could hold us all we thought it would be cramped but definatly not! Very spacious for us. The decor is lovely. we stayed here for a hen party and dawn couldn't do more to help. We posted decorations down which were all up when we got there. Dawn also offered to let us get food delivered there for us to arrive. Always stayed in touch with us and was always very quick to reply. The location is a little bit out of town but it's not expensive in taxis and I think the appartment itself makes up for it. All the girls loved the stay here. Couldn't of asked for a better appartment will defiantly be returning !! Thank you

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Aug 2016
Hi Zoe

I hope you all have recovered from your big weekend and enjoyed the City of Liverpool.

Thank you for kind words and I am pleased I pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Liverpool Town House. You all were also lovely guests and respected the property which is all we asked from our guests and you left it clean and tidy which we also appreciated.

If you ever need a reference to stay at any other properties in other Cities please don’t hesitate to ask as you were all perfect guests!!

I hope you bear us in mind for future visits to Liverpool and we do also have smaller properties for smaller numbers of guests.

Thanks again to you all.
Dawn & Jeff. xx
AdamB464
Dublin, Ireland
“Stag Party”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Stayed on 20th May to 22 May and had a great weekend. Didn't receive back security deposit after numerous attempts to receive, totally out of order given nothing was broken and put a dampner on an otherwise brilliant weekend, beware of this property

Date of stay: May 2016
2 Mar 2017
Hi Jorden

Please see my response to your review:

When you checked in to the house I explained as I do to all my guests that the house has to be handed back on checkout in a clean and tidy condition which you understood and agreed.

As you were aware the house was left in an unacceptable condition and I explained that I would have to wait for my cleaner to invoice me so I could calculate what the additional costs would be and this would come off your deposit. Again you did agree to this.

I thought it was very fair that she only charged an additional £50 considering the unacceptable condition you left the house in. The £50 was then deducted from your deposit. your deposit was then refunded albeit later than the 7 days quoted in the terms and conditions in your contract.

I cannot understand why you are unhappy according to your review. you and your guests caused this entire problem and you said you understood and agreed with the action I took.

In future I suggest you show a little more respect for other peoples property.

Dawn.
Kate L
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a group!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We hired this property for a hen do and it was perfect! Dawn made the booking very easy and was very helpful with recommendations - we posted our hen do decorations before which she put up for our arrival. The house is deceptively big and very clean. Each room has 3 very comfy beds in (7 bedrooms in total) and there are 2 bathrooms both are newly decorated and cleaned to a high standard. The house is about a 10 min taxi ride from Liverpool town centre (taxi was around £8-£10 each way) Tip: avoid booking a taxi between 3-4pm as its the school run time and its choas! All basic kitchen products are supplied including tea, coffee etc and towels are provided too. Would defiantly recommend this house to friends! We had an amazing weekend in Liverpool thank you for having us!

Date of stay: June 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.