“Absolutely amazing stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !! Bedroom No. 1.
Lovely bright and fresh.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !!
Bedroom No. 1.
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining/TV area
Champagne moments !
Hall
Utility room with washing machine, dryer, sink, iron/board, maiden etc
Garden
The world famous Cavern Club in Matthew Sttreet
Concert Square ... bouncing till the sun comes up !
Anfield home of Liverpool FC. The most successful football team in Britain
Goodison Park, home of Everton FC
The Grand National
The greatest horse race in the world
Liverpool 1.
Home to John Lewis, Debenhams, Harvey Nicholls, Ted Baker, Boss, Reiss, Flannels etc
St Georges Hall
One of the finest neo classical buildings in the world. Grade 1 listed
Metropolitan Cathedral
AKA Paddy's Wigwam
The Philharmonis Dining Rooms .... just a pub really
Matthew Street Festival
A must see
Philharmonic Dining Rooms ... always time for a drink ot two
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Danielle...
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing stay!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Georgian Town house in Liverpool City centre for my Hen weekend - it was absolutely perfect, we all had the best time! The house was spotlessly clean and will look even more amazing when it has had its refurbishment in June! We will definitely be going back!!! 13 of us altogether and we all loved it!
The owner Dawn is just one of loveliest people you will ever meet, she was brilliant from start to finish and was on call whenever we needed her or had any questions!

I really had the best hen weekend - thank you so much Dawn! x

25 Apr 2017
Hi Danielle and all my girlies.

Thank you for your lovely words.

I have to say all you girls were all amazing and your Beautiful mummy bear too!

I wish I would have been dressed up and I would have taken you up on your offer to go out on the town with you all but I felt too much underdressed to go out with all you stunners ha!

I am so glad you chose to stay at my property because I would never have had had the chance of meeting you all … What lovely people you all are.

I want to thank you all again for leaving the house as you found it, clean and tidy and I would welcome you all back again for definite.

Please don’t forget to send me a photo of your big day as I am sure you are going to look amazing … I cant wait to see you!!

Please don’t forget to come back soon as I am sure you will want to see the finished product!!

With love to you all. XX

Dawn. xx
lauragutt...
Reading, United Kingdom
“A wonderful stay in liverpool”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

12 of us stayed here for two nights for a hen weekend. The house is beautiful. Everything was to a very high standard-comfy beds and fluffy towels, and everything you need in the kitchen. The location, despite not being in the city centre, is very convenient. Lots of parking. Shops a very short walk away, and only a short and reasonable taxi fare into the centre.
The host dawn was super helpful. Lots of contact leading up to our booking and on the day of check-in. She really made an effort to make sure we had everything we needed and to check we were having a good weekend.
I'd definitely recommend it for a group weekend away. Our party size of 12 was a perfect number. Lots more beds than 12 but with only two bathrooms I think having more of us would have been tricky. All in all we had a great time and would definitely return. Thanks so much Dawn.

25 Apr 2017
Morning Laura

Thank you for your honest and kind review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and everything was available to ensure your stay was all you expected.

I would like to thank you all for being perfect guests and respecting the house and also thank you for leaving it clean and tidy.

I would gladly welcome you all back and I would highly recommend you to any other hosts.

I hope you come back and stay with us again should you visit liverpool in the future.

Dawn Grant. x
abikelly3...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic weekend!”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We booked this for a hen party and Dawn was amazing from start to finish. She was so helpful with all of the organisation, sorted out cupcakes for the bride and made sure we had everything we needed. She answered all my questions really quickly before the weekend and was on call for the whole weekend in case we had any problems and to make sure we were all ok. Fantastic property, with everything you could possibly need for a weekend away in a big group! Couldn't have wished for better accommodation for the weekend!

4 Apr 2017
Hi Abigail

Thank you for your lovely review!!

I would like to thank you all for staying at the liverpool Town House and especially for respecting the house during your stay and leaving it so clean and tidy … Lorraine my cleaner would also like to thank you all for leaving it so clean and tidy as it makes her work easier as you can imagine it is such a large house to clean and loads of beds to make Haha!

You are all welcome to stay again.

kind regards,
Dawn Grant.
nataliela...
Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This house was fabulous for our hen weekend in Liverpool. It was done out beautifully and had 6 large bedrooms which fitted our group perfectly. The beds were also very comfy. Dawn was a wonderful host and in the run up to the event kept in touch through email and accommodated all our needs, sorting out balloons cupcakes etc. Would highly recommend

29 Mar 2017
Hi Natalie and all the girls

Thank you for your lovely review and I am so glad you all enjoyed your stay.
You were a wonderful group of girls and I would gladly welcome you all to stay again.
I hope we do see you all again soon as I am sure there will be more weddings amongst you lovely girls!!

Please say a big thank you to all the girls for respecting the house and leaving it so clean and tidy.

I hope you all enjoy the big wedding day !!!

Dawn.
Abz D
“Hen do”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Amazing house. Great stay. The owners were great and on hand whenever we needed anything. Would use again and recommend to anyone!

14 Mar 2017
Hi Abigail

Thank you for staying at the liverpool Town House and thank you for your kind words.
Please thank all the girls for respecting the house and leaving it clean and tidy.
I am sure amongst all you lovely girls there will be more wedding proposals in the future so please bear us in mind if you choose to visit Liverpool again.

Regards,
Dawn. x
CxMurph
“Perfect for big groups and handy location”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great, just 10 - 15 mins from the city, we used Delta taxis they were very reasonable and getting in and out of the city was super easy!

The house is perfect for big groups, very clean, and comfy beds :-)

Dawn is really helpful and always quick to come back to us with queries.

I'd definitely stay again and recommend the house to anyone.

9 Mar 2017
Hi Colleen

Thank you for staying at the Liverpool Town House and thank you for your honest review and your kind words. I would like also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for respecting the house and leaving it clean and tidy.

I hope to see you all again in the future should there be any more proposals of marriage amongst all you beautiful girls!!

Dawn Grant. x
Emma L
“Hen Party”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Dawn the owner was very helpful and friendly, and quick to respond to any questions. The shower stopped working on one of the mornings, within half an hour she had sorted someone to come and fix it and was done within a few hours. The house was immaculate and we had an amazing stay, everyone enjoyed their time there. It was also really handy being just down the road from a couple large supermarkets and short taxi journey into the city centre.
Everyone commented on how lovely the house was and I would recommend booking it for any large groups.

22 Feb 2017
Morning Emma

Thank you for your honest review and your kind words.

I would definitely give you and your guests a reference if needed to stay in anyone else’s properties in the future.

Dawn Grant.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing