“Gorgeous meal”

Gusto Liverpool
Ranked #77 of 1,696 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$0 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European, British
Good for: Romantic, View, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Gorgeous meal”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I went for a meal with my mum in June and had a stunning meal. Starter, main, pudding and coffee all gorgeous and a lovely relaxing night. Will be back again!

1 Thank Ceriwyn

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed a great night here !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Went to this restaurant on Saturday 28th June booked in for 7pm my first visit here and the place rammed (good sign). We had a lovely dining experience obviously it helps that we were in good company but food was great and staff were very friendly and helpful .Will definetly revisit. It was quite noisy owing to the amount of customers but really nice atmosphere. Will recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I went to his restaurant with some friends for my birthday. The staff and service were brilliant. I was given a free cocktail for my birthday treat and the staff came over to sing 'happy birthday' (not the greatest voices but a real surprise) Two of my friends were not very happy with their risotto, their comments were taken on board and we were not charged for their two meals. The rest of the food was exceptional and we would definitely go again. I have been to this restaurant before and was not disappointed this time. Well done to all the staff particularly the young lady serving us she was lovely - nothing was too much trouble.

Dundalk, Ireland
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We arrived about 9.45 on a Saturday night and the place was packed we were told we would have to wait half an hour for a table for two. This was fine we went to the bar to get a drink not knowing that the length of time we were waiting on a table was also the length of time we would be standing at the bar to get a drink. Apart from that the atmosphere was great and the staff were lovely. We both had steak which was cooked to perfection and deserts were lovely too. Portion size not huge and a bit pricey but still very enjoyable and worth a visit.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Nice but noisy”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Really nice Italian restaurant. Both me and my husband had tasty dishes. We went on a Friday night, so it was a little loud for normal conversation. Good though.

Visited June 2014