“Odd idea of coffee”

Gusto Liverpool
Ranked #75 of 1,697 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$0 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European, British
Good for: View, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Odd idea of coffee”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was wanting a large latte or cappuccino, so I asked for what was described as a double. I have never had such a tiny cup of latte coffee anywhere, and the waitress said that was how they served it there. Seems weird that every other place serves it as a long drink, but not gusto's. anyway a nice glass of cool water had to quench my thirst. Not happy.

2 Thank pvb36

“Great varied menu spoilt for choice!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Another great visit! My son loved making his own pizza we chose pastas which were both lovely and garlic bread with cheese was very tasty thin crispy and not too heavy.

Service was very attentive but not too much nice irish guy served us (forgot his name sorry) as well as beziem and leanne all the staff are so nice we've met a few from previous 'child free' visits.
Thought it may not be a place for kids but my 4 yr old loved it and they were very accommodating with crayons chefs hat etc

My only complaint is I couldn't fit in dessert, need to come back for the chocolate mousse!
Looking forward to next visit!

“Gorgeous meal”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I went for a meal with my mum in June and had a stunning meal. Starter, main, pudding and coffee all gorgeous and a lovely relaxing night. Will be back again!

1 Thank Ceriwyn
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed a great night here !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Went to this restaurant on Saturday 28th June booked in for 7pm my first visit here and the place rammed (good sign). We had a lovely dining experience obviously it helps that we were in good company but food was great and staff were very friendly and helpful .Will definetly revisit. It was quite noisy owing to the amount of customers but really nice atmosphere. Will recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I went to his restaurant with some friends for my birthday. The staff and service were brilliant. I was given a free cocktail for my birthday treat and the staff came over to sing 'happy birthday' (not the greatest voices but a real surprise) Two of my friends were not very happy with their risotto, their comments were taken on board and we were not charged for their two meals. The rest of the food was exceptional and we would definitely go again. I have been to this restaurant before and was not disappointed this time. Well done to all the staff particularly the young lady serving us she was lovely - nothing was too much trouble.