“a god night out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

An end of conference meal with ten colleagues. No one had a bad word to say about their food or the service, but the complimentary drink that came with our large bill, was a nice touch.

Service was efficient and unobtrusive, and waiting staff were able to answer questions about the menu.

The food was competent rather than exceptional and probably price a little too high to be considered value for money.

It would have been nice if they could have provided a round table for such a big group, but staff coped well with us moving around to maximise our networking opportunities

I would be tempted to return for a more intimate evening when next in Liverpool.

1  Thank wayne f
Write a ReviewReviews (3,223)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was wanting a large latte or cappuccino, so I asked for what was described as a double. I have never had such a tiny cup of latte coffee anywhere, and the waitress said that was how they served it there. Seems weird that every other place serves it as a long drink, but not gusto's. anyway a nice glass of cool water had to quench my thirst. Not happy.

2  Thank pvb36
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Another great visit! My son loved making his own pizza we chose pastas which were both lovely and garlic bread with cheese was very tasty thin crispy and not too heavy.

Service was very attentive but not too much nice irish guy served us (forgot his name sorry) as well as beziem and leanne all the staff are so nice we've met a few from previous 'child free' visits.
Thought it may not be a place for kids but my 4 yr old loved it and they were very accommodating with crayons chefs hat etc

My only complaint is I couldn't fit in dessert, need to come back for the chocolate mousse!
Looking forward to next visit!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I went for a meal with my mum in June and had a stunning meal. Starter, main, pudding and coffee all gorgeous and a lovely relaxing night. Will be back again!

1  Thank Ceriwyn
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Went to this restaurant on Saturday 28th June booked in for 7pm my first visit here and the place rammed (good sign). We had a lovely dining experience obviously it helps that we were in good company but food was great and staff were very friendly and helpful .Will definetly revisit. It was quite noisy owing to the amount of customers but really nice atmosphere. Will recommend this restaurant without hesitation.