“Party at Grilla”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Swedish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Looking for meat on the spit in central Liverpool? Grilla’s the go, a Greek grillhouse restaurant that focuses its pointy skewers on the Mediterranean for inspiration. Grilla is a pared-back eatery that Liverpool’s meat lovers are destined to fall for. Just don’t fall on your own sword in the rush to get there. The menu at Grilla is packed with meaty goodness, with the Mix Grilla for two topping the list and offering a variety of house specialties. Shocking news is that vegetarians have a home here, with a range of meat-free Mediterranean dishes on offer, too.Stuffed mushrooms, grilled spicy feta, grilled balsamic and parmesan coated veggies leaven the animal proteins that otherwise dominate.
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I had the pleasure to throw my party at the function room that Grilla restaurant offers. It was perfectly organised by the owners and we had everything we needed. The effort they put on to make my night so special is just moving! They even helped us with the music and provided a professional camera with which they took us plenty of pictures. The staff was friendly and efficient. I couldn't ask for a better celebration party! I would totally recommend it for any kind of occasion. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,380)

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely starter, then the "Mixed Grilla" to share,We had to turn down the dessert as we were not far off bursting,
Absolutely delicious 2 courses,Would recommend and will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

LOVED THIS PLACE!!!
My Boyfriend went here on a date night after a good search on TripAdvisor.

Decor - The restaurant is so fresh and beautifully white, I felt so relaxed that I said to my boyfriend if it wasn't for the bus stop on the other side of the road I felt like I could be in Greece. Just so nice!

Food- We ordered the mix grill for two, which was a mixture of Beef, Lamb Cutlets, Chicken & Pork with Mozzarella & Pepper, with fries and roasted potatoes [Which were more boiled] It was delicious only downfall was that the food wasn't very warm, which was a real shame. Only downfall! We also received a small sample of a cinnamon brownie which was complimentary.

Service - Good Service, Attentive but not Hassling you all the time.

Summary -Really enjoyed this restaurant and cannot wait to go back again as a couple but also with family!

Cost- Brilliant value for money Our bill was around £35 for the meal, Large Rose Wine, Pint of Beer & Water.

Fabulous! Can't recommend enough! Also going to have to try the home delivery for 50% restaurant price... can't complain!

2  Thank Jenjen23_10
Reviewed 28 June 2016

A fusion of Greek and Swedish food, absolutely gorgeous. Staff are amazing and very attentive without being intrusive. A family celebration and even the very young children were well catered for, lovely atmosphere. Definitely going back.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I ate downstairs at the weekend. I had the chicken burgers with a few hot starters while my friend had the Meatballs. The food was great and the cocktails came really quickly!

The service was really good. The two lads working made sure everybody was comfortable and looked after the whole time. I can't wait to come back with more friends!