Hard Days Night Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
3,440 results
All reviewsbeatles fancavern clubblakes restaurantbeatles memorabiliadeluxe roommathew streetthe magical mystery tourjohn lennonthemed hotelafternoon teafamous cavernbeatles experiencejust round the cornerbirthday treatlovely hotelhotel baralbert dock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This was so wonderful. Big comfortable room for my daughter, incredible trappings and decorations and of course, music, and literally next door to the cavern club and the beatles quarter. Service by waitresses was awful, the only bad spot. Receptionists perfect, one of my favorite stays ever. The elevator views were also fun!

Room Tip: higher up ya go, the longer you get to spend on the elevator with its great spiral views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Chase C
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Our room was great, it was huge and at the quiet side of the building. Staff on reception where very welcoming and breakfast to the room was lovely. The hotel was in a great location for where we wanted to be i.e. 5 minute walk to Liverpool one where we where eating out at Chaophraya and then onto Albert Dock.

Room Tip: Ask for the side away from Matthew street.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This was a birthday treat for my boyfriend, and we were very impressed. Staff were very good, we were able to leave our luggage before check in. Such a spacious room, very comfy bed. Only negative was the water in the toilet, took very long for the hot water to come, and same with the bath. Apart from this small blip, I couldn't fault it. Tv was fantastic too. Would definitely recommend. The whole weekend was about The Beatles, so this is a necessity for Beatle lovers!

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and was very quiet - brilliant hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Just a quick review... Love this place... Just one of the best hotel bars going....Laid back .. Feels like home... Love the Saturday evening entertainment...Just like to thank one of your wonderful waitresses... We had a little accident with a drink and she was very kind and tidied everything up... Will be back soon thank you... I think ....The best hotel our city has to offer...just Fab!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We have just left after afternoon tea in the lounge bar to celebrate my mother-in-laws 76th birthday. I was extremely disappointed by the staff and quality and felt compelled to write a review straight away.

We ordered 1 vegetarian and 3 normal afternoon teas. The first 'vegetarian' tea to arrive in fact contained salmon and ham, so we promptly sent it back. The first normal tea (which should contain 1 tuna, 1 cheese, 1 egg, 1 salmon and 1 ham per person) to arrive for 2 people, had 3 ham sandwiches and 1 salmon sandwich plus others. Given this was for 2 people I would expect 1 sandwich of every type for each person, not 1 salmon finger sandwich for 2 to share!

When we mentioned this, Jade, our server, said she could take it back and change them if we wanted, as if this would be a hassle. Despite sending it back twice my tea still ended up with 2 tuna and no egg sandwich.

The vegetarian tea had 3 egg and 2 cheese... clearly not much variety!

All of the sandwiches we had had clearly been left and not freshly made with bread being slightly 'crisp'. The portions were also very random, with some finger sandwiches being extremely skinny and some being normal, presentation was not a forte.

We ordered English breakfast tea which was so strong I couldn't even drink it despite adding half a cup of milk and a lot of sugar to try and disguise the bitterness!

As we were finishing our teas I spoke to one of the waitresses to see if there was anything they could do for my mum's birthday (normally for a birthday I would expect a little plate of chocolates or a little cup cake with a candle etc) but was told that the kitchen was very busy so she'd see what she could do. She never came back to us, so we paid and left.

The only upside to the whole event was a gentleman waiter that was around at the very end of our tea and seemed kind and attentive (the service I would expect in a venue such as the Hard Days Night hotel).

Such a disappointment, we felt like we were an inconvenience from the moment we arrived and received a below par afternoon tea for 4 people on all fronts. Will definitely not return, ever.

• Stayed: March 2014