Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,645 results
All reviews beatles fan cavern club blakes restaurant beatles memorabilia mathew street deluxe room afternoon tea john lennon themed hotel the magical mystery tour beatles experience famous cavern just round the corner lovely hotel birthday treat q park hotel bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

Having stayed in this hotel in the past we where super excited to be going again, after working non stop throughout the pandemic my sister and I decided to treat ourselves to a weeks stay in the Hard Days Night Hotel and upgraded our room to a Luxury Twin Balcony View room. Checking in was brilliant the lady on the front desk was very helpful and explained the covid guidelines to us. We got into our room and this is where the problems started, firstly our twin room with two beds only had one double not a major issue but annoying when you have booked for two beds. The room clearly hadn’t been cleaned there were layers of dust on the bedside cabinets, I had to remove a squashed dead spider from the wall, the bathroom doorframe had questionable stains on it as did the carpet near the bed. The shower had layers of grime and dirt under the screen. You could also hear everything that was happening in the room next door to ours. We decided we would check out and go stay in another hotel. The duty manager Jen was very apologetic and offered us a different room and also a free nights stay however due to the lack of cleanliness we declined the offer choosing to stay elsewhere. The state of the room is bad enough but during an ongoing pandemic this is unacceptable. This is an absolute shame and we are gutted as this was one of our favourite places to stay in Liverpool.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Chloe L
Liam Bellew, Guest Services / Front Office at Hard Days Night Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Chloe L,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to apologize for any shortfalls in your recent experience. I have personally investigated all issues regarding the experience and spoken with the relevant managers about your concerns. Jen our Duty Manager did arrange a full refund for any inconvenience and offered you a return stay also.

If you wish to discuss any further elements of your stay please contact me directly at liam.bellew@harddaysnighthotel.com

I hope to welcome you back to the city in the very near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2021

I cannot rate this hotel high enough, wonderful staff, lovely, very clean room, first class, most friendly service... Breakfast was highly enjoyable too...We enjoyed our stay there immensely.... thank you all...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Keith B

Dear Keith B,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback, It's great to see you had such a delightful stay with us. I have shared your feedback with the relevant teams involved in your stay. I hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Fabulous time from check in to check out , thank you to all the team.
Rooms are clean and huge
Staff brilliant and could not do enough for you and made our stay mrr we memourable.
We only stsyed one night but were treated well and
We will be back soon

Room tip: Parking
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Flyer44647487514

Dear Flyer44647487514,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback. I was delighted you found all our teams fabulous, we strive to give the best experience we can to all of our guests and I was thrilled we made your experience the best one.

I hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Had high expectations as booked for special occasion and at £220 for luxury double with balcony excl breakfast, was not cheap! Cleanliness was fine, staff were lovely, breakfast was nice and good value and location is great. Room, reception, restaurant and bar area no better than a premier inn. Small glass of red in the bar cost £7.50!! We had two rooms booked in which one there were items missing that were in the other one and it was very corporate. We Expect to pay city prices but that was no more than a £160 room. Not quirky and not boutique. Little bit disappointing for the price and I think for that price, you can do better.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank cmsunley

Dear cmsunley,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I was disappointed to read elements of your stay were not to our usual high standards. Feedback is very important to us as this helps us to improve our service standards. Checking through your booking I do see we had plenty of availability to move you and ensure your total comfort, I'm just disappointed we were not given that opportunity.

If you wish to discuss elements of your experience in more detail, please feel free to contact me directly at liam.bellew@harddaysnighthotel.com

Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

Had a 2 night midweek stay here the location is fantastic for Liverpool one and the waterfront.The hotel staff were very helpful and pleasant. The only issue I had was our doors to the balcony I had trouble trying to lock it but with perseverance it was fine was slightly disappointed the it was in fact a shared balcony with the other rooms on the 4th floor, there was signs stating keep to your own space but it didn’t stop other guests walking the full length past your doors. The parking was great this was located in the Liverpool one shopping area and you received a 30 % discount if you showed your ticket when you checked out. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Make sure you park in the recommended car park and keep your ticket to get your discount
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Curious58885543399

Dear Curious58885543399,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was delighted we met all your expectations during your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the teams involved in your stay, and they are very thankful. We hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.