“Best Breakfast in Liverpool”

Dale Street Kitchen & bar by Shino
Ranked #4 of 2,279 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: £1 - £10
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Dale Street Kitchen & Bar by Shino. Breakfast Brunch Beverages; informal neighbourhood restaurant, bar and café dedicated to creating a relaxing atmosphere, with the exotic aromas of fresh juices, smoothies and home cooked Mediterranean dishes.
Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic visit this morning. Thankfully only a short wait for a table as we were hungry and it didn’t disappoint. Lovely, friendly and attentive staff, and the food (we each had a full English) was absolutely fantastic. Excellent value for money too for the quality. Can’t fault it whatsoever, wonderful.

Date of visit: January 2022

Reviewed 14 January 2022

Nice little restaurant in Liverpool. Food was great, the girls that served us were great and Reice was also a great server. All in all recommended for brunch

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 22 December 2021

Had breakfast here yesterday with high expections after reading great reviews. Unfortunately it was dissapointing on this occasion.

We were greeted at the door and told to use the code on the table to access the menu, I said my phone didn't work like that and asked for a menu. We waited about 10 minutes and still didn't get a menu (they weren't busy, the waitresses were chatting at the counter so could've brought us a menu). We ordered tea, coffee, full english and scrambled egg on toast.

After about a 15 minute wait we got our food. We were a little dubious as a table next to us of 3 workmen had all had a full english and they'd all left quite a bit of it, we wondered why.

Our food was served on very cold plates, hence the reason my toast was probably cold when it arrived, my eggs were hot. I asked the server for more toast and she brought me one slice (I'd had two on my plate which I'd not eaten). My partners full english looked nice and he said it was ok, again on a very cold plate. The bacon and sausage weren't great quality i.e. not great taste but ok.

Overall, after this experience I would not return here for breakfast. We spent £19 on food that wasn't great. I don't get the hype around this place, maybe it's just a personal taste thing.

The place seemed nice so it was a shame the food didn't live up to our expectations on this occasion. They need to serve all hot food on hot plates otherwise it goes cold fast.

3  Thank Getaway47548121636
Reviewed 19 December 2021 via mobile

No wonder this place wins awards one of the nicest breakfasts I have had so tasty .Definitely will be back highly recommended

1  Thank Dannyuk1
Reviewed 18 December 2021 via mobile

Great little place for breakfast. You can build your own breakfast which was a great option. They are very good at accommodating people with coeliac like myself and made sure I was clear what the gluten free options were. I would definitely recommend.

2  Thank GoPlaces17807410801