“Amazing Breakfast”

Dale Street Kitchen & bar by Shino
Ranked #4 of 2,279 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: £1 - £10
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Dale Street Kitchen & Bar by Shino. Breakfast Brunch Beverages; informal neighbourhood restaurant, bar and café dedicated to creating a relaxing atmosphere, with the exotic aromas of fresh juices, smoothies and home cooked Mediterranean dishes.
Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and it was lovely great atmosphere and excellent service. It was really busy and their was even a que outside & this didn’t affect the service or quality of food.

1  Thank awebbs24

Reviewed 13 February 2022

Booked for my mums birthday, had two young children in tow. Unfortunately I did not realise that the breakfast menu finished at 4 and they are very picky eaters! However after I explained to staff they couldn't do enough for us, the service was absolutely amazing from the staff and the food was spot on. I would highly recommend them for this alone and its a big thankyou to them for a fantastic evening, its probably the best customer service we have experienced.

1  Thank Heather N
Reviewed 12 February 2022

Me and my boyfriend have been coming to this place for years- we live in town so its convenient place to get a good quality feed! Never disappointed- the food is always beautifully presented, the place is clean and bright with big beautiful windows in a period characterful building. The staff are friendly and always have a little chat too.

Today I went with two of my friends for a brunch and the standard is admirable. I chose the full breakfast and swapped the black pud for spinach.... Tasty tasty fresh so delicious... Special marks for the spinach which was seasoned to perfection and lightly blanched so it had texture and not slop (which cooked spinach can often be)- I had scrambled eggs which were creamy and delicious, I also enjoyed a freshly squeezed orange juice and honestly everything was lovely. We had to queue for like 10 mins but well worth it. Well done to the team! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Shiverpool I
Reviewed 3 February 2022 via mobile

We ate at Dale Street Kitchen last night. There was 4 of us and we all had something different, all the food was amazing!
The service was great and very friendly.
I would definitely recommend.
We walked to the Empire Theatre in 5 minutes.

2  Thank lexi71
Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

This place is a must if you want a breakfast in Liverpool, great food in a great setting. Staff are friendly and attentive. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2022