“Great Breakfast”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Fantastic breakfast place food is very homely it's a regular Sunday breakfast place. Go on try it it's well worth it.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“To be Frank it was very good”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We have visted Kinsella's quite a few times before for lunches and a couple of evening meals, the food quality was good on all occasions.
Our friends has been to the Michael Buble tribute night the previous week and enjoyed the food and entainment so much that we decided to try out the Perfectly Frank evening as a birthday celebration .
The food was very good and the tribute singer David Knopov was excellent and all this for £20.00 per head!
Our friends had never visted Kinsella's before but were very impressed and we agreed if there was any other entainment evenings here we would go along.

• Visited August 2011
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“great food, great entertainment,great value for money”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We were a party of 13 ladies who had a fantastic night. It was £25 for a 3 course meal plus a Michael Buble tribute night. The menu choice was varied and the food was excellent value for money. The staff were very helpful and attentive. Plus we had the added bonus of Mike Powell who was brilliant from start to finish!! We didnt want him to leave!! Everyone was up dancing and he is a great entertainer. I would thoroughly recommend this as a great night out and cant wait to go to the next one!!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Ann D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Went here with a party of 6 on 31st July 2011. We arrived at 6.30 and our 'meals' arrived at 8.00! My beef was the toughest I have ever had (although my dogs seemed to enjoy at home later) and my wife's chicken was also inedible. Most of our meals were left untouched. On the pavement outside, while I was apologising to my guests for wasting their evening, two of the kitchen staff (I won't use the word 'chefs') came out for a fag break leaving their next victims waiting patiently at their tables inside.
Enjoyed cheese on toast when we got home.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank leadies
Bath, United Kingdom
“Should be shut down, very dangerous and rude staff”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I'm cutting this short so I don't go off on one but if we hadn't have had elderly relatives with us for breakfast this morning, I would have been making a phone call there and then to get the place shutdown.

We had a very rude waitress who messed up our order and then brought me a burning hot plate with no warning, which I severely burnt my fingers on. She didn't care and once she realised it was fairly serious, got on the offensive and starting saying how she usually warns people and it was my fault for not seeing she used napkins to hold the plate. When we walked out she hurled abuse and said I must be weak as I couldn't touch the burning hot plate :-)

If I lived locally I would be doing everything I can in my power to keep people away from this ridiculous place. As I don't, hopefully this TR will help others avoid this joke of a place.

• Visited July 2011