“Paella”

Price range: US$27 - US$41
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Vibrant with the flavours of Spain, La Viña is a wine bar and restaurant offering a tasty menu of home-cooked Iberian cuisine. This central Liverpool branch has a cosy and welcoming interior, with window seats and low lighting. Tapas and paella are served to share, with an extensive complementary range of Spanish wines, sherries and cavas.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Excellent Paella Valenciana, and excellent service to go with it. Lunchtime - very reasonably priced too.

1  Thank FrankChester
LaVinaLiverpool, Manager at La Vina - Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hola!

Thank you! I too am an advocate of Paella Valenciana and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed it as much as we do!

Hope to see you soon

There are newer reviews for La Vina - Liverpool

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great food great service from Ged and Carol. Value for money. Been here numerous times and never dissapointed.

Hola!

Thank you very much, we are always pleased to hear from regular guests as well as new ones!

And thank you for your kind words regarding service, I have passed the feedback on to Carol who was as equally pleased to hear you had a nice evening.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very difficult to review, maybe i will get an opportunity to do so in the future. I had booked a table for five online, and because the theatre performance we were going to see finished at 10 pm i chose an arrival time of 10:30 from their drop down menu. I received a phonecall a couple of hours before setting off and a gentleman informed me that his kitchen closed at 10:00 and that he would have to cancel the booking. I hurriedly booked another restaraunt and instead of what im sure would have been a very nice plate of pintxos we had a lovely italian meal at 'piccolinos' just up the road.

Hola!

I have tried to get in contcact regarding the issues you had with your booking.

I will try to conact you again or please give me a ring on 01512551401

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Went for my flat mates birthday with a group of 6. Very quiet in the restaurant but then it was a Tuesday. Music being played was awful 'lift' music. Food was ok but there are much better tapas places in Liverpool (salt house, neon jamon). My main gripe was the lack of info on the menu. No mention of nuts in dishes to the extent that a seamlessly basic fillet of sea bass came sprinkled with almonds yet there was no indication of this on the menu. Service was good but a recommended 'special' sangria cost £20 for a jug and barely tasted alcoholic. Overall not an awful experience but certainly over priced for main stream almost chain food, won't be back in a hurry.

Hola!

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have the experience to the standard that we expect.
I have passed on your feedback to the kitchen members and your comments about the lack of information on the menu have also been passed on.

We are currently devising a new menu so any feedback is great for us to gauge our guests needs.

Jed Hull

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just had a most enjoyable early evening meal with my youngest son. Excellent tapas with some invaluable recommendations from our very attentive (though not intrusive) waiter Jed. An extra dish ordered after the others had arrived came very promptly, most impressive. We will definitely return!

Hola!

Thank you for your kind review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed my reccomendations and that you had a good experience dining with us!

I hope to see you again