Review Highlights
This is IT!! Do not look further

Ian is An amazing person, he provides excellent customer service exceeding the expectations. He... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
Jucc T
via mobile
Best off road trip ever

We had an awesome day w Ian on the hidden off roads of Welsh. He’s expertise and passion for the... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
stpet01
Queens, New York
via mobile

All reviews welsh mountains land rover off road driving off roading north wales birthday surprise unique experience great fun vehicle defender instructions ian thrill instructor river tailored tuition
Reviewed 8 May 2016

A most wonderful experience breathtaking scenery and places not normaly accessable without these wonderful vehicles and IAN [driver]

Date of experience: January 2016
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Hi Tony,
When we went out to Wales it was a very cold and wet day but it didn't matter as we were inside for most of the trip. Making some hot drinks at the side of the Lost Lakes was a 'brew with a view' to remember.
The scenery was simply stunning despite the weather. We discussed that you were amazed at the places we went on that day out and none of the places you had ever visited before.
It would appear that some of your review might be missing but I would like to thank you for attempting to master your laptop and awarding us 5 Stars.

Best wishes and hope to see you again soon.
Ian

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Well what can I say other than 5* service from the first initial inquiry to the day out itself!
Ian was a fantastic host from start to finish,
He had every possible need covered, from cold drinks, hot drinks, water, crisps, chocolate you name it he had it, Even organised a surprise birthday cake for my partner whilst we had a Pitt stop at the lost lake.
He picked us up at the front door dropped us back at the front door
The day itself was amazing in north wales couldn't of picked a more perfect day if we tried, we drove to some beautiful places all our expectations was blown away!
The driving experience was amazing we was encouraged to drive as much as possible,the routes we went on were fantastic for us beginners nothing to hard but got the heart racing with adrenaline, Ian was a pleasure felt like we had know him a lifetime by the end of our day!
So thank you for an amazing time making my partners 21st one to remember we will be back soon for the quarry adventure next!!

Date of experience: April 2016

Hello Linsey,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your trip with us and that we managed to keep your surprise under wraps for so many months. You must have been bursting with excitement by the time you arrived at your hotel in Liverpool. Not only to celebrate your partners 21st birthday in Liverpool but the engagement ring too!
It was an absolute pleasure to share part of that with you both and you make a lovely couple.
Don't forget the invite!
You know where I am.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

My partner had booked for me to have a land rover experience in the Welsh mountains for my birthday, it by far was one of the best days I've ever day. From being picked up at the hotel the adventure began. Ian the instructor made me feel so comfortable about getting behind the wheel, and is possibly the nicest guy ever! He'd even arranged a birthday cake with the candles for me to celebrate my 21st. Everything was well thought out for the day, snacks and plenty to drink was provided throughout, even a Bluetooth speaker so we were able to play our own music! Being tilted so far to one side driving was an amazing experience along with all the giant puddles! I loved every second! Thank you so much. We will be back very soon!

Date of experience: April 2016
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Hi Ellie,

Your 21st birthday in the mountains was one tour I will always remember. For me, trying to light candles on your birthday cake and keep them lit in the howling wind we had at that precise moment in time was an achievement in itself.
Driving the long wheelbase Land Rover, you took to it like a duck to water, which, was quite handy when some of those "puddles" you mentioned were coming over the bonnet of the vehicle. They were great on your video!
I really hope that you both visit again as I had a great day and it would be fun to catch up again.

Best wishes to you both,

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

From a quick enquiry by email to a telephone conversation, Ian was able to plan our family day out to perfection!
Our daughters aged 17 & 19 are not adrenaline seekers, they could be described as chilled out teenagers... The addition of the handy speaker provided by Ian for our girls to play out their tunes added to the relaxed feel of the day.
From our pick up at the hotel at 9:30am until drop off at 6pm, we all had an amazing time! We went sight seeing, took turns to drive the Land Rover and smiled our way through an incredible day.
Ian is a guy who clearly enjoys being able to showing you the scenery and then encourages you to get behind the wheel and see how much fun 'off roading' can be.
We will be back!!!

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank FanatasticFourFamily

Hello there Fab Four!
How are you all?
We had a brilliant day out in the mountains on your tour. Some of the remote places we visited were spectacular in the low winter sunshine. I've got some lovely photographs of the day even though most of you were camera shy.
When you visit Liverpool next time, be sure to give me a call in advance and I will gladly take you all out again.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 30 December 2015

My wife got me a day in Whitworth Quarry with 90 Dirty Adventures for Christmas. It was one of the best day's out I have had. The venue was perfect, a great mix of terrain's. The vehicle was just what you want for an authentic experience. Ian, the instructor was fantastic; patient, clear and best of all he pushed me to test my abilities which enabled me to experience things I would not have been brave enough to do on my own. We had a full day in the vehicle 10am - 4:30pm, which meant the value for money was incredible. If you have ever thought about a 4x4 experience this is the one to choose. Only drawback, I now have to find the money to buy my own vehicle, I loved it so much ;-)

Date of experience: December 2015

Hello David,
I have to say that you picked a gorgous sunny day for you adventure which made getting out of the vehicle and filming you driving more pleasureable.
I know that you enjoyed yourself because that smile must have remained stuck on your face for days afterwards.
Why not try the Welsh mountain experience next time you book?
That is also a challenging and fun filled day and each season has something different to offer.
Speak to you soon,