“Off the beaten path”

90 Dirty Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 90 Dirty Adventures is a driving experience with a difference and offers a wide range of exciting mountain tours and adrenaline packed off-road driving experiences in our Land Rover Defender vehicles that will leave you wanting more. Each package is tailored to your needs and we aim to work with you to maximise your day out. Based in Liverpool, we will take you to the mountains of Wales for an adrenaline fuelled day of excitement. You will be driving our vehicle along green lanes in the mountains and not on a man made course. You will be guided on how to drive a 4x4 and encouraged to tackle some difficult terrain to maximise the experience. We are generally not affected by the weather either. A bit of rain or snow can add a new dimension to the lovely scenery and to your photographs! Our fleet of vehicles offer different seating capacities and are fitted with HD cameras to record your driving experience. If you have any questions then visit our website and fill out a contact form.
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Being from Colorado we were very interested in seeing the Welsh country side yet did not want to rent a vehicle just for a day drive. Ian provided a great service allowing us to experience something much different than what the typical guide book recommends. His vehicle was clean and he let us participate in setting the itinerary for the day. This was a great opportunity to see the country "off the beaten path" with no crowds.

Date of experience: November 2015
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Hello Stacie,
Your Christmas trip from Colorado into the Welsh mountains was a full on day with so many highlights. December 2015 was a busy month for us but your trip had the advantage of a beautiful snow covering that other adventurers didn't get to see. Thank goodness for car heaters and plenty of hot drinks to keep us going.
Hope to see you again on your next visit to the UK.

Ian

"river"
"tailored"
"tuition"

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Well organised bespoke day. Picked up from hotel and spent a whole day driving.
Good value for money. Would definitely recommend. Also had video , well produced.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for your review. Our master plan to keep this as a treat for your husband was brilliantly engineered and thank you for the 'well organised bespoke day' comment.
I still think that you should have come with us for a day in the countryside instead of staying in the hotel for a full day of pampering!
I wonder who had the better day? Ha ha.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

A most wonderful experience breathtaking scenery and places not normaly accessable without these wonderful vehicles and IAN [driver]

Date of experience: January 2016

Hi Tony,
When we went out to Wales it was a very cold and wet day but it didn't matter as we were inside for most of the trip. Making some hot drinks at the side of the Lost Lakes was a 'brew with a view' to remember.
The scenery was simply stunning despite the weather. We discussed that you were amazed at the places we went on that day out and none of the places you had ever visited before.
It would appear that some of your review might be missing but I would like to thank you for attempting to master your laptop and awarding us 5 Stars.

Best wishes and hope to see you again soon.
Ian

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Well what can I say other than 5* service from the first initial inquiry to the day out itself!
Ian was a fantastic host from start to finish,
He had every possible need covered, from cold drinks, hot drinks, water, crisps, chocolate you name it he had it, Even organised a surprise birthday cake for my partner whilst we had a Pitt stop at the lost lake.
He picked us up at the front door dropped us back at the front door
The day itself was amazing in north wales couldn't of picked a more perfect day if we tried, we drove to some beautiful places all our expectations was blown away!
The driving experience was amazing we was encouraged to drive as much as possible,the routes we went on were fantastic for us beginners nothing to hard but got the heart racing with adrenaline, Ian was a pleasure felt like we had know him a lifetime by the end of our day!
So thank you for an amazing time making my partners 21st one to remember we will be back soon for the quarry adventure next!!

Hello Linsey,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your trip with us and that we managed to keep your surprise under wraps for so many months. You must have been bursting with excitement by the time you arrived at your hotel in Liverpool. Not only to celebrate your partners 21st birthday in Liverpool but the engagement ring too!
It was an absolute pleasure to share part of that with you both and you make a lovely couple.
Don't forget the invite!
You know where I am.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

My partner had booked for me to have a land rover experience in the Welsh mountains for my birthday, it by far was one of the best days I've ever day. From being picked up at the hotel the adventure began. Ian the instructor made me feel so comfortable about getting behind the wheel, and is possibly the nicest guy ever! He'd even arranged a birthday cake with the candles for me to celebrate my 21st. Everything was well thought out for the day, snacks and plenty to drink was provided throughout, even a Bluetooth speaker so we were able to play our own music! Being tilted so far to one side driving was an amazing experience along with all the giant puddles! I loved every second! Thank you so much. We will be back very soon!

Date of experience: April 2016
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Hi Ellie,

Your 21st birthday in the mountains was one tour I will always remember. For me, trying to light candles on your birthday cake and keep them lit in the howling wind we had at that precise moment in time was an achievement in itself.
Driving the long wheelbase Land Rover, you took to it like a duck to water, which, was quite handy when some of those "puddles" you mentioned were coming over the bonnet of the vehicle. They were great on your video!
I really hope that you both visit again as I had a great day and it would be fun to catch up again.

Best wishes to you both,