“Incredible experience!!”

90 Dirty Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 90 Dirty Adventures is a driving experience with a difference and offers a wide range of exciting mountain tours and adrenaline packed off-road driving experiences in our Land Rover Defender vehicles that will leave you wanting more. Each package is tailored to your needs and we aim to work with you to maximise your day out. Based in Liverpool, we will take you to the mountains of Wales for an adrenaline fuelled day of excitement. You will be driving our vehicle along green lanes in the mountains and not on a man made course. You will be guided on how to drive a 4x4 and encouraged to tackle some difficult terrain to maximise the experience. We are generally not affected by the weather either. A bit of rain or snow can add a new dimension to the lovely scenery and to your photographs! Our fleet of vehicles offer different seating capacities and are fitted with HD cameras to record your driving experience. If you have any questions then visit our website and fill out a contact form.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Words cannot even express how incredible this experience was. I must admit I was a bit skeptical about this excursion at first as it was a 30th birthday surprise for my boyfriend..both of us grew up off roading so I was nervous this might be a lame tourist trap. Needless to say, this experience far exceeded my expectations! It was not at all lame! In fact it was extreme! Ian definitely allowed you to push the Land Rover to its limits. You never felt as if you had to take it easy for the sake of the vehicle! Ian was awesome and as adventurous as us! Not only did this trip fulfill our need for a thrill it provided us a one of a kind opportunity to see the beautiful Welsh countryside. We would have never been able to cover that much ground or see the gorgeous sights in Wales if it weren't for this experience! All in all, Ian blew it out of the water and made my boyfriends birthday extremely memorable! We were both beyond satisfied! Ian even brought a delicious red velvet cake as a birthday surprise which we enjoyed with English tea and coffee beside a waterfall!

Definitely worthwhile! It was a full day of off roading while taking in the breathtaking country of Wales! As I said before I can't rave enough about this unique experience! Ian was awesome! I highly recommend 90dirtyadventures!

Date of experience: July 2017
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the review on your boyfriend's birthday tour all the way from Northern Carolina, USA. We had a lovely, hot and sunny day for Will's 30th birthday and lunch by the waterfall was also memorable, particularly that neither of you had drunk English tea before!
I'm so pleased that our tour exceeded your expectations and it wasn't a 'lame tourist trap'. I pride myself on finding out a little bit about our guests and what they would like to do on 'your day out'. It's all about you, I'm here to provide the fun and entertainment and have never been called 'awesome' before.
I'm so pleased that I 'blew it out of the water' and made it a trip to remember for you both. Each tour is made for our guests and deserves the title of being 'bespoke'.
I hope you visit England again and when you do, I will take you to the Lake District next time to continue our unique way of touring the countryside.

Keep in touch and see you soon,
Ian.

"river"
"tailored"
"tuition"

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I actually did this attraction as a date when I first met my partner, as we wanted to do something completely out of the ordinary and memorable.

Ill begin by saying that Ian came to pick us up at very last minutes notice on a wet Saturday.
We drove down to North Wales near Llandudno and during the trip he explained what the day would have in store, which only added to the excitement.
What happened next was outstanding. We crossed rivers, drove up hills and negotiated off road driving in a Land Rover Defender, something neither myself or my partner had experienced before.
Ian gave us licence to push the Land Rover to it's absolute limits. It was obviously something he was extremely experienced in and I got the idea that he knew the car and the route inside out, which gave us confidence.

I'd recommend this day out for groups of friends, couples, work days, stag do's, the lot.
Fantastic experience.

Date of experience: August 2016
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hello Anthony,
I remember this day so much as we moved hell and high water to arrange this for you at short notice as you said in your review.
I really enjoyed this day out and know that you and your partner did also. I really pushed you to get the most out of the vehicle after building your confidence. I particularly remember the amount of river crossings we did to capture both of you on camera for your video.
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your day out together and I hope that you will book again to drive one of our other vehicles and push yourself again on some different routes.
Ian.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Went today what a fantastic day on the Welsh mountain I would recommend 90 dirty adventures for the best day out thankyou Ian for everything today absolutely amazing

Date of experience: November 2016
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello Gemma and Malcolm,

Well, what can I say about this trip...

Gemma and I organised a surprise 40th birthday experience for Malcolm that was all very hush hush. They flew over from the Channel Islands and the following morning we met at their hotel in thick fog. Malcolm was thrilled and we set off for Wales. It was only when we got above the clouds we were treated to spectacular views in the autumnal sunshine. Frosty grass, bright sunshine and all the fog and mist in the valleys.

We pushed on and eventually stopped for a coffee when Malcolm asked me to arrange another surprise for him. I took them both to a beautiful waterfall in the mountains and video camera in hand, started to film the lovely location. As I panned around, this was Malcolm's cue and he went down on bended knee and asked Gemma to marry him!

We never seen Gemma for the rest of the day but Malcolm and I enjoyed the rest of the trip..... Just kidding, of course she said yes!

Definitely one to remember this trip and it was lovely to meet up with you guys for a coffee again this year when you came over.

Keep in touch
Don't forget the wedding invite!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

What a great day! Ian made sure this was a day to remember, meticulous planning, to make sure I got the most of the day. An extensive tour of the Mountainous Green Lanes of North Wales. I was a total novice to 4X4 Green Laning, and pretty nervous, Ian helped greatly with this, providing expert tuition on the ways of driving through this wild and rugged terrain. I couldn’t believe the high altitude, fearsome rocky trails and river passes he enabled me to conquer, after just a few hours guided practice. His knowledge of the green lanes and mountain terrain of North Wales is encyclopaedic, his driving skills and tuition, superb! At every stage during the day, you get a clear sense that Ian’s priority that you enjoy your 4x4 driving experience to the max. His passion for the sport is infectious and he clearly wants you to get as much out of your trip as he does his job. I can’t recommend this driving experience enough. Great value for money! Ian provides a full day, jam packed with adventure and excitement, through some of our most ruggedly beautiful wild countryside. As well as the effort Ian clearly puts into planning of the trip and the day itself, he provides you with a fabulous memento in the form of a slickly produced video of all the thrills and spills of the day. A must do experience, not to be forgotten, and definitely repeated. An exhilarating adrenalin fuelled trip, guided by a master of his trade.

Thanks Ian.

Best wishes and I’ll see you soon.

Martin.

Date of experience: July 2016

Hi Martin,

Wow! Thank you for your review.
We aim to please and your review speaks volumes.

When 90 Dirty Adventures was formed, my daughter had gone on a supercar driving experience which, was very expensive and what I considered to be, not great value for money. She was allowed 3 minutes in each of the 3 cars and offered an A4 photograph for a further fee at the end.

We went out for the full day and you drove the vehicle for around about 4 to 5 hours and decided to add our video package to your day which was presented on a data stick.

I really enjoyed our day out and look forward to going out again with you. Bring the family too, you know that they would be welcome (and it is suitable) as well.

Best wishes from

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

To be honest I was a bit disappointed, I was told that my day would consist of challenging courses and was also told to get ready for scratches. Not many routes actually had challenging parts. If you enjoy a calm route where you can take many photos then this is for you, however if you enjoy hardcore off roading and a planned challenging route then this is not. The sites we stayed at were rather poor camp spots, the pub was the only good thing on the pub site. A bit of constructive criticism would be to ask the people you were going with about there vehicle and skill level so you can plan efficiently. At the end of the day my group were all rather tired but did not have a set place to stay when the tour leader said he knew one. Still a bit of fun though

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank Jack H
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Hello Jack,
Thank you for your review.
When taking a large group like this, consideration has to be made for all drivers and their abilities as well as the vehicle capability, not just yours.
It takes time to get 8 vehicles over tricky obstacles, through gates and allow people to take photographs so I can only apologise if you feel that you were stood around too long.
The camp sites we stayed at offered full facilities and were well indulged by some of your group to the extreme. Some of the waiting around you refer to was waiting for your group and a direct result of this the following morning. To be fair, I have no control over that.
You were a teenage passenger in your dad's vehicle on that day and can understand that it would not be as exciting as the challenge of driving these courses yourself. Maybe in a few years time you will try us again?
I can only assume that dad was happy about his vehicle not being covered in scratches though? Ha ha.